40 days of Lent..Days 1-4..Norman Vincent Peale

kayte

I resisted posting on Lent..but I must admit I need to do this to stay focused on my Lent walk with God :yep:

For 40 days I will post from Norman Vincent Peale's

THOUGHT CONDTIONERS
FORTY POWERFUL SPIRITUAL PHRASES THAT CAN CHANGE THE QUALITY OF YOUR LIFE

Once in a while I might add an extra thought from Joyce Meyer's
Starting Your Day Right

Since I am starting late....1-4 days will be in this post and then Monday I will continue daily..posting with Day 5..{In Lent the Sundays are not counted as part of the forty days}

May we be blessed on this journey and
may the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be pleasing to You
Psalm 19:14

Last edited:

kayte

Day One
The things which are impossible with men are possible with God
Luke 18:27

This text shows how to do an imposssible thing
Size up your problem... pray about it.... dont give up.... but affirm
The things which are impossible with men are possible with God

Keep relaxed. Never think this can't be done.
Declare it can be done....Because God is doing it through me

the outcome may not be entirely what you desired
but the solution will be what God wants it to be

kayte

Day Two
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
John 14:27

Without a deep inner state of quietness,one becomes prey to tension worry and ill health.
A song a sunset,moonlight,sea,these administer a healing balm.
A profound depth therapy is required to attain healing quietness
A habitual repetition of this text will in time permeate your personality with a complete sense of peace. When tense, sit quietly and allow these words to pass through unhindered as a healing balm

kayte

Day 3
Renew a right spirit within me
Psalm 51:10

Here is a fragment of a verse that can bring you friends,health,happiness
and success. It can improve your disposition. The quality of your disposition depends on your inner spirit.
This thought conditioner, by the word renew, implies that when you were created had a good dispostion. Allow this text to dissolve in your mind as a kind of spiritual lozenge.
If you have allowed your dispostion to deteriorate,the Almighty God who created you can recreate and renew in you the fine balance of the controlled spirit
He can restore that vital factor, inner quiet control.
Let no day pass that you do not say many times renew a right spirit within me

kayte

Day 4
Stay in Agreement
Joyce Meyer for Feb 28

know the God of your father [have personal knowledge of Him, be acquainted with, and understand Him; appreciate, heed, and cherish Him] and serve Him with a blameless heart and a willing mind. For the Lord searches all hearts and minds and understands all the wanderings of the thoughts. If you seek Him [inquiring for and of Him and requiring Him as your first and vital necessity] you will find Him; but [a]if you forsake Him, He will cast you off forever!

1 Chronicles 28:9 (Amplified Bible)

God's Word reveals a wonderful plan for your life,what He has for you through Jeus Christ.Keep your thoughts and words in agreement with God's Word

Say
Everything I lay my hand to prospers and succeeds
I am the head and not the tail above and not beneath
I am blessed going in and going out
The blessings of the Lord chase me down and overtake me
God is on my side.
I am blessed to be a blessing to others

SugarBaby

I really enjoyed this. Please post the rest when you have time. I tried to google it, but nothing is listed for it.

Thanks!