4a/b Naturals. . . who is Co-washing on the regular??

NikStarrr

I do regularly when wearing buns. But honestly, I think what's been best for my hair is only CWing a couple times a week and then wearing my hair in styles that doesn't require me to style it for a few days at a time, i.e. twistouts/braidouts.

Writer100

I co-wash every morning with a mixture of Pantene Relax and Natural, Suarve Humectess (sp), Suarve Redkin knockoff and a tiny dot of Aphogee 2 min protein. I probably could use only one conditioner but I was experimenting.

Since starting to co-wash every morning I've noticed that my hair has really begin to grow in the back where my head was shaved, I've had less shedding and my hair just feels better.

Chiba_revolution

Thank you! I've seen my hair look way better with daily cowashing, but then I thought my growth speed up a little I must be crazy.
Either that or this was my true hair growth all along and my scalp has been suffering all these years..

msa

Thank you! I've seen my hair look way better with daily cowashing, but then I thought my growth speed up a little I must be crazy.
Either that or this was my true hair growth all along and my scalp has been suffering all these years..

The bold is exactly what I think it is.