4A Short Hair Naturals?

guudhair

4A/B ladies....do you ever wear it straight?...what styles do you wear (when it's straight)?...what is your straightening method (blow out/press/etc)?...do you go to the salon for your straight styles?

I'm asking because I'm taking my braids out and really want to stay natural (first attempt) but I want to wear it straight without relaxing...my current length is about neck length stretched.

brownsugarflyygirl

When I was necklength, I used to wear my hair in a banded puff and in two strand twists. I think I got my hair pressed once or twice...but mainly just played with it. I think I did a style with straws once that came out decent...its all about experimenting and falling in love with your texture at that stage. HHG!!

guudhair

When I was necklength, I used to wear my hair in a banded puff and in two strand twists. I think I got my hair pressed once or twice...but mainly just played with it. I think I did a style with straws once that came out decent...its all about experimenting and falling in love with your texture at that stage. HHG!!

I was just stalking your profile :yep:...your hair is so beautiful!