4c Naturals and Moisturizers

4c Naturals How long b4 twa hair felt moisturized & what products?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

India*32

How long did it take 4c Natural hair to feel moisturized and what products were used? I addition, I discovered Nesbitt Shea butter which I had for years in my stash, left my 4 month twa soft and easy to comb out.

India

India*32

Bumping... Just attempting to figure out this twa moisture process.

India :rosebud:

Last edited:

sunkissedskin

After being natural for 1 1/2 years and BCing about 4-5 times....this month, I finally learned which moisturizers work for me. Took a LOT of trial and error, but I think I've got it now.
Shescenit Coco Creme Leave-In Conditioner, Quemet Biologics Amla & Olive Heavy Cream, HoneyFig Cocoa Butter Afro Puff, and As I Am Double Butter Cream are all products which I very recently started using and I love them all. I wash once a week with whatever shampoo I have at the moment (currently using The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Shampoo), condition with Aubrey Organics HSR or GPB, and apply leave-in and moisturizer. Occasionally I seal with rosehip oil. :)

India*32

I started with KK Not Today and Custard for Wash n Go. Since, the weather changed I want to changed up style. I came across Grapeseed oil, Luster's Mositurizer Activator which, really made hair soft, but I guess used too much, so washed out. Co-wash Tresseme Naturals, and ACVR to help relieve itchy scalp and balance PH. Nesbitt Shea Butter smoothed my coil and produced a soft puffy fro. Ladies thanks for sharing.

India