8 inches of growth so far this year!

Aggie

Good growing NJoy. I really love your amazing results. I added a teapsoon of sulfur powder to my boundless tresses/mn mixture a few days ago and is now massaging my scalp with it about 2-3 times a week. Hopefully that's enough.

Vintageglam

just an observation, but i am noticing that the common denominator with a lot of the success stories on the board is low manip an topically applied sulphur. I personally do not like the smell of sulphur despite repeatedly trying to get with the stuff :ohwell:.

girlcherokee

have my theories tho and I'm testing those theories as we speak. I want to know too so that I can freely share with all my hair sisters on the boards. I say, we can all do it Diva Style. :yep:
Njoy as many have already told you - i find you to be incredibly inspiring!!
would you mind sharing these theories? i am just wondering if a few of us could test these with you. it would be interesting i think. in a way, i cant help but to wonder if your time spent visualizing was actually more effective than the sulfur.

Last edited:

NJoy

Here I grow again!
^ is that 2 capsules twice daily, or one capsule twice daily?
Thanks.

2 capsules, twice daily.

The dosage on the bottle says 1-3 capsules daily. But, to make it easy for me (since I take supplements 2x a day) I just take 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. (as you can see, I rounded up to keep the math easy :look:). lol.

Njoy as many have already told you - i find you to be incredibly inspiring!!
would you mind sharing these theories? i am just wondering if a few of us could test these with you. it would be interesting i think. in a way, i cant help but to wonder if your time spent visualizing was actually more effective than the sulfur.

Thanks for the compliment. I do think the visualizing has a great deal to do with it. Mainly because I've seen many miracles show up in my life by expecting the outcome (not the path). But, I can't discount any of the other things that I'm taking and/or using. I call that the "works" part of "faith without works is dead". I will say that I'm not really using the sulfur now because I'm deep in a stretch. We'll be able to see how much of an impact that has soon enough. I'm as interested to know as anyone. Keep an eye on me. I'll be sure to give an opinion as soon as I think I'm able.

There is a thread on vision boards. Surely someone else is already testing this by now since I've posted there also. Here's a link. There's no open challenge or anything but, you're free to ask if anyone else is putting this to the test.

HTH! :yep:

MangaManiac

Congratulations! I've been having success with my Moe Grow oil and braids, but I think I'll add Sulfur to my MGO mixture.

I'm overhauling my hair/skin/body/mind regimen for 2011, so I'm working out the kinks until February. I'll have to make sure I take pictures and make a vision board like you!

Thanks for all the tips and the inspirational words! Much needed motivation for me! :D