A blessing in the storm!

spiceykitten

Ladies:

I need your assistance for a personal project that I started a few years ago. I need to get a jump start now because I typically choose the worthy individual(s) in November. However, my membership will soon expire and I will not be renewing so I am asking now to give people a chance to think and reply.

First, please do not reply to this thread. I want only replies via a pm because I find the matter personal and would be between me and the person. If I receive too many replies I will ask that no one replies anymore.

To my request:

For the past few years I have had a Secret Santa program, but I cannot give the name that I call myself. I give my personal money to 5 needy families or less depending on the need. I mean needy. I always give to a homeless family or people who have been homeless and are still struggling.

I have had friends nominate a person(s) and I think about it. I get the person’s information. I call them to tell them that God has sent an angel to bless them and have been known to show up in person bearing monies. It is not huge 50.00 to 100.00 dollars per person. It truly depends on much I made for the year. I typically sit with the person and they tell me their story. It has gotten more dangerous for me to do this because sometimes the neighborhood is not so great and I have become afraid that someone might hit me over the head one day. So far, I have been blessed that this has not happen and I think it is due to friend’s nominations.

Yet, this year I am going to do a twist and go to cyberland for only one time or more if it works out well. I will take one lady from this site and bless her or whoever she chooses. The money should be used for the person’s child(ren) and not their hair supplies. I cannot know for sure that will not happen but that is between you and God. This is God’s money and not mine. I would prefer that someone nominates someone than someone who participates at this site.

I hope someone from here can be chosen. I pray about each person and go in the direction God leads me. I truly want a needy person. I want the person with no heat in their house or who spent their last dime to pay rent and wants so desperately for the holidays to be good for their children. Yet, I do not want the reason they have no heat be because of the person spending their money on their hair or buying a new outfit or mismanaging funds because to me that is irresponsible. Again, the money is for the children. I want to bless the children.

Please know that this response is not limited to US residents. I have been known to ship packages all around the country to make a child very happy and will continue to do so. However, if it is out of the US then gifts will be sent instead of money.

I appreciate your replies to my pm in advance and thank you for reading.

Thank you.

Amendment:

If you want to be a blessing for someone than feel more than free to reply to this thread and tell people to pm you so you may bless them for the holidays. I do not have blessings on lockdown. Everyone can be blessing no matter how big or small. It would also be great to know if you are willing to bless someone if I get too many replies someone can be blessed by someone else.

Nice & Wavy

Ladies:

I need your assistance for a personal project that I started a few years ago. I need to get a jump start now because I typically choose the worthy individual(s) in November. However, my membership will soon expire and I will not be renewing so I am asking now to give people a chance to think and reply.

First, please do not reply to this thread. I want only replies via a pm because I find the matter personal and would be between me and the person. If I receive too many replies I will ask that no one replies anymore.

To my request:

For the past few years I have had a Secret Santa program, but I cannot give the name that I call myself. I give my personal money to 5 needy families or less depending on the need. I mean needy. I always give to a homeless family or people who have been homeless and are still struggling.

I have had friends nominate a person(s) and I think about it. I get the person’s information. I call them to tell them that God has sent an angel to bless them and have been known to show up in person bearing monies. It is not huge 50.00 to 100.00 dollars per person. It truly depends on much I made for the year. I typically sit with the person and they tell me their story. It has gotten more dangerous for me to do this because sometimes the neighborhood is not so great and I have become afraid that someone might hit me over the head one day. So far, I have been blessed that this has not happen and I think it is due to friend’s nominations.

Yet, this year I am going to do a twist and go to cyberland for only one time or more if it works out well. I will take one lady from this site and bless her or whoever she chooses. The money should be used for the person’s child(ren) and not their hair supplies. I cannot know for sure that will not happen but that is between you and God. This is God’s money and not mine. I would prefer that someone nominates someone than someone who participates at this site.

I hope someone from here can be chosen. I pray about each person and go in the direction God leads me. I truly want a needy person. I want the person with no heat in their house or who spent their last dime to pay rent and wants so desperately for the holidays to be good for their children. Yet, I do not want the reason they have no heat be because of the person spending their money on their hair or buying a new outfit or mismanaging funds because to me that is irresponsible. Again, the money is for the children. I want to bless the children.

Please know that this response is not limited to US residents. I have been known to ship packages all around the country to make a child very happy and will continue to do so. However, if it is out of the US then gifts will be sent instead of money.

I appreciate your replies to my pm in advance and thank you for reading.

Thank you.

Amendment:

If you want to be a blessing for someone than feel more than free to reply to this thread and tell people to pm you so you may bless them for the holidays. I do not have blessings on lockdown. Everyone can be blessing no matter how big or small. It would also be great to know if you are willing to bless someone if I get too many replies someone can be blessed by someone else.

I just want to say this....God loves a cheerful giver!!!!

You are a blessing!

shalom

You are sooooo sweet. I'll pray in agreement with you that God will search this forum and reveal to you the person who's need is the greatest.

For those of you out there (LCHF) who are in financial need. I pray, May the riches/blessings of God flow freely in you life in Christ Jesus name AMEN.