A magazine or calendar for only long hair and long hair styles?

Sorry if this is a repeat of another thread!:ohwell:

Hello, I know some of your ladies might think this thread is dumb, but I was thinking, is there a magazine that caters only to long hair.....you know how they have all these hair magazines that cater to blk and white women, but none of them really cater to women(of all races) with hair longer than midback length(real hair), I mean I would like to know if there is such a magazine or a calendar that shows different kind of hairstyles for women with long hair pass bsl. I mean it would be kinda neat to have a magazine that motivates women(like me) who are trying to grow their out. Just a thought.....if there is a magazine please let me know, if there isnt, hopefully I've turned a light bulb on in someone's head. :yep:

Last edited:

Nonie

I am trying to be disguise the h8 at you having so much hair, SlantedEyesMiss2003, by sharing this info:

The Longest Hair In America magazine is published by Ran Man Products. The price per issue is a very reasonable $5.00 plus $1.00 for postage.

If you have any questions about the magazine you can email Randy Barber. I know that he will be happy to provide any answers that he can.

You can also phone Randy at 847-289-HAIR. The LHA fax line is 630-830-7699.

You can send snail mail to Randy and LHA at:

Longest Hair In America
% Ran Man Products
956 S. Bartlett Road
PMB 260
Bartlett, IL 60103-6522

Full article about Randy's magazine can be found at: http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip391.htm

Denise11

You ladies know everything! I've never seen a magazine or calendar for long hair in my life and I'm 43years old.