Who's been in a hair magazine?

LongHairDreams

There are tons of ladies here who have a beautiful head of hair. Who's been in a magazine? If you don't mind sharing.

Sorry if this has been asked before.

Last edited:

GrowinLonger

I have, but it was when I wore a close precision cut... :look:

I loved having people spend hours on my hair(they added weave for color) and makeup (MAC :lick:).:rolleyes:

bellebebe

I have but it's a local mag. I was in a hair show but I was modeling a weave so it wasn't mine lol.
this is two of the pics... Enjoy!

tricie

I have been in a hair magazine, but none of my hair was out; it was my previous stylist's signature updo, and I was one of her few clients with hair long enough to do the style (go figure). Here is a tiny clip (it's got some COLOR in it, ya'll)! :drunk:

Xtreme Hair.jpg

silkii_locks

I know you said "magazine" but I was in a hair calender about 5 years ago. Not really good at posting pics in threads though:ohwell:

JerriBlank

I haven't,but this is a cute thread!
I would love to see more of you guys' pics form mags/calenders/whatever:grin:

Dwayne

:grin: I've been in a few! Not as a model though. I've been featured in Upscale twice, BG (out of the midwest), I've written for Sista Power (out of Atlanta), and been featured in Salon Today. But I think I would've had more fun being a hair model!
:lachen:

Lovelylocs

:lol: @ all of the "but it wasn't mine" s :giggle: Isn't that too bad? Our hair can be so healthy and look so beautiful, yet the black beauty industry is always trying to cover it up. smh

lilsparkle825

how about this...

who NEEDS to be in a hair magazine. i can name about 10 people off top.

well maybe i'll rethink that question since everyone's hair is getting covered up...even the SBH model call wanted people who dont mind getting their hair cut or colored. we dont play that around here :lachen:

caribeandiva

Human being
I have but it's a local mag. I was in a hair show but I was modeling a weave so it wasn't mine lol.
this is two of the pics... Enjoy!
hmm.. my little sis is all grown up! That hairdo was the ish on you! I still wanna do my hair like that one day.