A method for growing hair fast???

Return2Naptural

Peace:

This must be tru and divine. I just read my cousin (divinefavor) an excerpt from a book I am reading (An ABC of Natural Beauty Recipes by Dian Dincin Buchman, PHD). The first natural beautifier was ALFALFA. Here's an excerpt, "...alfalfa tablets and sprouts are important in maintaining healthy hair growth, and when used consistently help to build resistance to disease...sprouts can be eaten in salads or on sandwiches...or pulverized and added to an anti-blackhead oatmeal and bran scrub...Growing sprouts is easy...use only organic seeds. Soak the seeds for about eight hours. Strain out the water and drink it or discard it...Rinse off the sprouts. Place in pie plate. Stand the bottom plate in a slight larger glass pie plate and add half of inch of water. Cover the plate with the sprouts with a larger, darker plate. Kee the plate in a convenient place, and each day rinse off the sprouts...3 days later your sprouts will have "tails" about an inch or an inch and a half long. They will be edible."

I am going to now try the alfalfa. You can also buy sprouts at any asian market.

LegallySpeaking

I finished my whole bottle of the Better Body Basics Brand and then started on a bottle of the GNC Fingerprint brand, but I have not noticed any change in my growth rate. :(