Alfalfa juice w/spinach and coriander (for faster growing hair)

Lovelylocs

I got that from yahoo.com

Shikakai is a popular traditional powder shampoo and you can of cource use conditioner .
If you can get coconut oil with bramhi or almonds is good and while washing the hair with fenugreek seeds it is good to apply the paste for 30 -40 minutes on the scalp and wash it off. A diet rich in protein will also help the hair to grow strong and healthy. Minerals are also important for lustrous hair. Alfalfa juice in combination with spinach or coriander if taken daily will help the hair to grow fast.
1 year ago

http://in.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061028230431AAeFUpt

What do u ladies think? Whose in?

n_vizion

You can never go wrong with greens. Supplements are great but the juice works even better. I usually add powdered spirulina to smoothies, yogurt, or even my cereal. I can really tell the difference in my new growth if I do this consistently.

LongHairDreams

You can never go wrong with greens. Supplements are great but the juice works even better. I usually add powdered spirulina to smoothies, yogurt, or even my cereal. I can really tell the difference in my new growth if I do this consistently.

what is your 'greens' mixture? Do you use alfalfa juice? if so, where do you get it? Im starting to juice again with carrots, celery and apples. They aren't green but its good.

Last edited:

Lovelylocs

Where can you buy alfalfa juice? Even if it doesn't acceleate hair growth it's definately good for you. The juice doesn't sound like it tastes that great though.