A No Trimming Challenge Anyone?

Should I Add Names To First Page Or Not?

• Yes

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • No

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters

Charz

Sinister Minister
I only want to trim when I have split ends. I have not trimmed since November and I want to hold off as long as possible.

sunnieb

Hi Ladies!

Just checking in! I still haven't trimmed and my ends look fine. The last time I went to my stylist, she didn't even ask if I wanted my ends trimmed! :grin:

I still don't like the uneveness of my hair, but it's healthy so that's okay. I'm trying to hold out until the end of this challenge......:spinning:

1Aleeesha

I'm trying to hold off on trimming too... Man it's an addiction! So far I haven't trimmed since the beginning of the year and don't plan on it until Dec. 31, 2009 at 12am!

Then I need a challenge to make that trim like I have some sense.

sunnieb

Checkin' in! :grin: Just got a relaxer touch up last night and of course my uneven ends are still there, but they are longer. :look: I'm also in the "Hide Your Hair Challenge", so it helps that I wear it in a bun all the time anyway. If I wore it down and straight, I'd really want to cut about 1 inch off my ends! :yep:

Aviah

Checking in, I can't make it till December but um... I'm itching to do it now! Or can I just dust?

sunnieb

How's everybody holdin' up? I still haven't trimmed. My stylist stopped asking me if I want I trim back in June since I kept telling her "Mmmm, maybe next time".

Somthing I noticed with my last length check pic (took on 9/16) is that my hair looks more even. It's as if my hair is evening out on its own! I won't know for sure until my next relaxer in December, but I was amazed that my hair looked like that.

Kellum

I'm still hanging in there. I haven't had a trim since April 16th of this year. I'm doing good. I will be trimming with my next touch up in Dec.