~~Jan - June 07 APL ladies - time to show that hurrr~~

michc

It's all over! Well the six months is up - and it's time to show those comparison lengths. Have you reached APL length? My hair has grown well but I'm still not quite there yet (so i'ma join Bre Bre's new challenge :sekret:).

Post your pics here. I will post as soon as I can (no camera at the mo...).

Come on ladies - let's celebrate our achievements! :lol: :D :cool: ;)

Missi

i should be able 2 post mine up by 2night: i'm scared I really want APL

ETA: 7:09pm Eastern Rollers are in my hair now: so hopefully before 10: my hair will be straight down. While my hair was wet: it did look long: I dunno if I touched APL: but hopefully if my hair doesn't show my true length i can cross-wrap over night and it will come out like my current siggy

Last edited:

stinastina

I didn't make it to APL, but that's my goal so I'm going to keep going and join the next challenge. I really slacked off on my vitamins so I'm thinking that's the culprit.

This one is from March:

This one is from today:

At least I have some noticeable growth ! Time to hide that hair !

zora

I didn't make it. I wasn't even close. I started trimming (sabatoging) my hair last month. It was so bad, I decided to get braids to lay off my hair.

But the HYH ladies have encouraged me to do a HYH challenge until my b-day in September.

I hoping for APL by the end of the year.

Brownsis

RabiaElaine said:
I made it!!! Check my siggy :)

you've made a lot of progress since april 06

the weaves work very well on your hair as a protective style

I wish I could wear weaves as a protective style too, I tried it last year but it was a bad experience for me :(

TLC1020

Congrats ladies for achieving APL :D now on to BSL....
Come join the 6th mth July-December APL challenge, we would love to have you..

justsimply

Just getting a chance to post end of challenge pics. Below are the starting and ending pics.

29Dec06_measurement.JPG June 2007_4.JPG

Now on to the 6 month BSL challenge ;)

Attachments

• 29Dec06_3.JPG
    29Dec06_3.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 7