A Suave & V05 Heaven!!!!

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
I've found one!!! It's in the DollarLand in the new Frayser SuperMall. I took my friend there so that she could get an application, so I wandered into the store and OMG!!! Conditioners gallore!!!!!! They even had oodles of bottles of Suave Milk & Honey!!! They had just about every flavor/scent of the Suave & V05 shampoos and conditioners!!! They even had Tangerine Tickle (V05)...now I haven't seen that scent anywhere; I thought they discontinued it!!!! But they had it at DollarLand. Memphis ladies who love cheapies, I advise you to go to the DollarLand.

Unfortunately, I had $3, and I could only afford to buy one thing. I bought a bottle of V05 Split Ends Conditioner w/ Panthenol. I wish I could have gotten more, but I had to save the other $2 for something to eat off the dollar menu at McDonalds :lol:. The last thing I need is another bottle of conditioner because I have about 6 unused & 2 barely used cheapies lined up in my bathroom closet. I love cheapies for conditioner washing.

You know I just had to take a pic with my phone...

Attachments

• conditioners 1.JPG
    conditioners 1.JPG
    7.1 KB · Views: 112

longhairluva

Maybe you can buy the entire stock and resell it on here since some of the ladies can't get to it since it has been discontinued. Hey you'll make some money and then maybe you can order yourself a combo:lol:

MzOptimistic

TSUprincess04 said:
I've found one!!! It's in the DollarLand in the new Frayser SuperMall. I took my friend there so that she could get an application, so I wandered into the store and OMG!!! Conditioners gallore!!!!!! They even had oodles of bottles of Suave Milk & Honey!!! They had just about every flavor/scent of the Suave & V05 shampoos and conditioners!!! They even had Tangerine Tickle (V05)...now I haven't seen that scent anywhere; I thought they discontinued it!!!! But they had it at DollarLand. Memphis ladies who love cheapies, I advise you to go to the DollarLand.

Unfortunately, I had $3, and I could only afford to buy one thing. I bought a bottle of V05 Split Ends Conditioner w/ Panthenol. I wish I could have gotten more, but I had to save the other $2 for something to eat off the dollar menu at McDonalds :lol:. The last thing I need is another bottle of conditioner because I have about 6 unused & 2 barely used cheapies lined up in my bathroom closet. I love cheapies for conditioner washing.

Good lawd!!!!! I would have a field day in thurr:lol: Did they have Suave Professional Line Humecto:) I have been looking for the split ender conditioner EVERYWHERE.

Integrity

longhairluva said:
Maybe you can buy the entire stock and resell it on here since some of the ladies can't get to it since it has been discontinued. Hey you'll make some money and then maybe you can order yourself a combo:lol:

my thoughts exactly!!!!!!!!!!!

crvlngrhair

TSUprincess04 said:

Thanks TSUprincess04, I will be headed there next weekend!!!!!:D

Tee

Dang TSU,

Why you trying to make me drive to Frayser!?! giggles.

Did you see any White Rain Tropical Coconut? I am in lust with this stuff now.

*They have stuff for days!!! (Looking at the picture.)

Incredible1ne

I didn't know Dollar Stores had all the cheapie conditioners either until recently. I bought the Tangerine and Blueberry V05 conditioners. I only had $3 so I couldn't get more.

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
tsmith said:
Good lawd!!!!! I would have a field day in thurr:lol: Did they have Suave Professional Line Humecto:) I have been looking for the split ender conditioner EVERYWHERE.

oops, I'm sorry, that's the only thing that they didn't have from Suave...the professional line. Girl, whenever I come into some more money, I'm gonna go have that field day!!!

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
Letitia said:
Dang TSU,

Why you trying to make me drive to Frayser!?! giggles.

Did you see any White Rain Tropical Coconut? I am in lust with this stuff now.

*They have stuff for days!!! (Looking at the picture.)

I looked for the White Rain, but they didn't have any.

bellesocialite

:eek: OMG. My mouth dropped when I saw that photo. I would buy Suave M&H off of anyone trying to resell it in a heartbeat (for a resonable price :look:) and I'm sure there are other ladies on the board that would also.

Why aren't there any cool stores like these in Maryland...or are there?

Tee

alright TSU...tell me exactly where they are located. I guess I will drive on out there this weekend. (you can PM me if you like.) TIA

Mkstar....If I ask if you are nikko's cousin, I will then know the urge hit you too! lol

sareca

D-A-N-G!

Mestiza

You titled this thread right! :yep: Looking at your pic, that sure does look like shampoo and conditioner heaven!

Mestiza

longhairluva said:
Funny and cute! You made me laugh so hard until I hurt my nose and throat.

sweetnlow06

What!!! I haven't used Suave yet except for the Clarifying Shampoo but you are making it very tempting. I think I may make a trip to Frayser. Can you let me know where in Frayser that is? I may have to stock up. Thanks for the info!

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
I don't know which direction you guys will be coming from, but Overton Crossing intersects with Frayser Blvd.

3306 Overton Crossing Road
Memphis, TN 38127

It's on the left side.

Oh yeah, this may be useful too: http://www.mapquest.com/

As soon as you walk into the "mall," just keep walking straight, and you should see the DollarLand sign :).

Last edited:

klb120475

Frayser Supermall huh?....I live in Raleigh, sounds like I'll be going to Frayser this weekend. :grin:

I didn't know Frayser had a Supermall..:confused: Where is it located??

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
longhairluva said:

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
klb120475 said:
Frayser Supermall huh?....I live in Raleigh, sounds like I'll be going to Frayser this weekend. :grin:

I didn't know Frayser had a Supermall..:confused: Where is it located??

Honestly it's not a "mall" like Wolfchase, Oakcourt, etc. It's just a big building with Korean owned stores in them.

I live in Raleigh too :D.

ETA: I posted a picture of the mall and the location on this thread's 2nd page.

klb120475

TSUprincess04 said:
Honestly it's not a "mall" like Wolfchase, Oakcourt, etc. It's just a big building with Korean owned stores in them.

I live in Raleigh too :D.

ETA: I posted a picture of the mall and the location on this thread's 2nd page.

Okay, where is it? Is it off Frayser Blvd? Come on girl, tell me where to go get da goods...:lachen:

I live behind Kmart.....:D

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
klb120475 said:
Okay, where is it? Is it off Frayser Blvd? Come on girl, tell me where to go get da goods...:lachen:

I live behind Kmart.....:D

The address is on the 2nd page. It's located on Overton Crossing.

Since we're coming from the same area...here's whatcha do...........

From K-Mart:
1.) Start going down Austin Peay towards Yale
2.) Make a left on Yale
3.) Keep driving down Yale for a while, a few miles (you will cross over intersections/streets such as Ra-mill, New Allen, Redcoat) until you get to the frayser area.
4.) Yale then turns into Frayser Blvd
5.) You will be in Frayser once you hit the Hollywood/Frayser Blvd. intersection. Across the intersection, you should see a plaza containing Kroger, Ashley Stewart, etc. If you see these things, you're on the right track.
6.) Keep straight down Frayser Blvd. Some things you will pass will be Pizza Hut on the right, Taco Bell & Wendy's on the left, Payless on the left.
7.) As soon as you pass Payless, that very next intersection is Overton Crossing. Make a left onto Overton Crossing.
8.) The Frayser Supermall is on the left, soon after turning on Overton Crossing.

From the interstate:
1.) Take I-40 West (Little Rock)
2.) Get off on the Hollywood exit 5
3.) Stay to the right
4.) Drive down Hollywood...you will cross over James Road (you'll see a Walgreens)
5.) Keep driving down Hollywood until you reach the Frayser Blvd. intersection. Make a left onto Frayser Blvd.
6.) See #5 in the previous set of directions.

ETA: The Hollywood exit is exit #5, not 4. I made the corrections above.

Last edited:

crlsweetie912

bellesocialite said:
:eek: OMG. My mouth dropped when I saw that photo. I would buy Suave M&H off of anyone trying to resell it in a heartbeat (for a resonable price :look:) and I'm sure there are other ladies on the board that would also.

Why aren't there any cool stores like these in Maryland...or are there?

Don't sleep on Big Lots!

preciousjewel76

Man, I'd lose my mind in a place like this. I love cheap conditioners, and they have so much variety!:eek:

Anybody know of a place like this in the ATL? I still can't find the Suave M&H (I'd like to try a bottle if I come across it) and the White Rain Tropical Coconut, which I've only seen at one Eckerd so far (I should have bought some then....D'OH!:perplexed )

klb120475

TSUprincess04 said:
The address is on the 2nd page. It's located on Overton Crossing.

Since we're coming from the same area...here's whatcha do...........

From K-Mart:
1.) Start going down Austin Peay towards Yale
2.) Make a left on Yale
3.) Keep driving down Yale for a while, a few miles (you will cross over intersections/streets such as Ra-mill, New Allen, Redcoat) until you get to the frayser area.
4.) Yale then turns into Frayser Blvd
5.) You will be in Frayser once you hit the Hollywood/Frayser Blvd. intersection. Across the intersection, you should see a plaza containing Kroger, Ashley Stewart, etc. If you see these things, you're on the right track.
6.) Keep straight down Frayser Blvd. Some things you will pass will be Pizza Hut on the right, Taco Bell & Wendy's on the left, Payless on the left.
7.) As soon as you pass Payless, that very next intersection is Overton Crossing. Make a left onto Overton Crossing.
8.) The Frayser Supermall is on the left, soon after turning on Overton Crossing.

Thanks for the directions! I gotta go to my friend's graduation tomorrow morning, but as soon as I leave that I'm heading to pick da goods!! I'm so excited!!:yay: