Acronyms Used Here (help a sista out!)

sonce

BT = Boundless Tresses. Where do you get this from?

Surge = Where do you get this from?

MTG = Stands for what? And where do you get this from?

MN = Miconazole Nitrate...why are women using this when they've reported headaches?

BT = Boundless Tresses. Where do you get this from?
From Naturallady, it is an unscented version of MTG, it is a topical growth aid

www.growthspecifics.com

Surge = Where do you get this from? There used to be a banner on the site, do a google search for surge + hair and you should find it.

MTG = Stands for what? And where do you get this from? Mane Tail Groom, it is a product originally designed for humans, that is now mainly used for horses, some on the board discovered that it is an effective growth aid. The key ingredient is sulfur

MN = Miconazole Nitrate...why are women using this when they've reported headaches? This is also a topical growth aid, I believe the theory that makes the most sense is that the main ingredient is an antifungal/bacterial agent, this keeps the scalp clean and helps with hair growth.

I hope this helps, I think I have tried everything on that list:drunk:

I was not consistent enough to figure out if they worked for me or not. Right now I keep it all natural with essential oils, emu oil, and jojoba oil.

Good Luck!

and not everyone get headaches with MN..I get them only with certain brands. Someone posted the medical reason and it wasn't too concerning

Back