Advice Needed, please

mystery29

Ok,

So I need to start washing my hair everyday but I have no idea what to do with my hair after I wash and condition it. I dont have a dryer at home and I have no idea on how to get it straight after Im done washing and conditioning it. What are some ways to air dry my hair and get back straight? And what are some good low manipulation styles to do after washing my hair?

mystery29 said:
Ok,

So I need to start washing my hair everyday but I have no idea what to do with my hair after I wash and condition it. I dont have a dryer at home and I have no idea on how to get it straight after Im done washing and conditioning it. What are some ways to air dry my hair and get back straight? And what are some good low manipulation styles to do after washing my hair?

If you have bone straight hair, rollersetting and airdrying works for some, unless your quick, this will be very time consuming to do everyday and just wet it.

Wrapping is another alternative but this may be alot of manipultion on wet hair everyday with a thin tooth comb, it should get it straight. Some air dry in a ponytail with a roller on the end.

lonei said:
If you have bone straight hair, rollersetting and airdrying works for some, unless your quick, this will be very time consuming to do everyday and just wet it.

Wrapping is another alternative but this may be alot of manipultion on wet hair everyday with a thin tooth comb, it should get it straight. Some air dry in a ponytail with a roller on the end.

My hair is relaxed and what kind of results do people get by just drying their hair in a ponytail with a rolelr in it?

Is there a special reason you are washing your hair every day (exercising, etc.)?

As for low manipulation styles, you can always put it in a ponytail or a bun.

I CW three times a week and apply a heavy duty moisturizer and seal with oil, bag it wear my scarf without tying it and and a doo rag( I sleep wild and everything comes off during the scarf). This gets my hair pretty smooth and straight.

Low manipulation styles to do after washing I airdry my hair overnight first and think about the style in the morning either a bun or phony tail depending on the mood. Coming up in the Spring and Summer and I am going to wear mostly braidouts or wash and go's.
mystery29 said:
Ok,

I Cowash every other day. When Im done I spray diluted infusium 23 comb through and let it dry a little so my hair isnt soaking wet but still damp. I then apply my creamy leavin garnier fructis, ntm, or profectiv. I comb through one more time let it dry alittle more and follow up with a sealig oil wgo, olive oil, or africas best oil. I then put in a bun to airdry and tie with a scarf. My hair gets pretty straight.

I like for my hair to dry straight and sleek. I find that airdrying in a rollerset is the best option for my relaxed hair. If you get some rollers that have a lotta holes in em, it decreases drying time. HTH:)

Back