African Royale M.O.M.

LDebagoria

Is a beautiful thang!!! My Aunt had some sitting in the back of her closet so I used it for a braid out after my c/o wash, and it's my new best friend! It leaves my hair so soft, silky, and shiny that I was AMAZED! :eek:

Since I've been having such a hard time with keeping my new growth moisturized, this came along at a perfect time!!! :grin:

Last edited:

CLASSYEBONYGIRL

LDebagoria said:
Is a beautiful thang!!! My Aunt had some sitting in the back of her closet so I used it for a braid out after my c/o wash, and it's my new best friend! It leaves my hair so soft, silky, and shiny that I was AMAZED! :eek:

Since I've been having such a hard time with keeping my new growth moisturized, this came along at a perfect time!!! :grin:

I know it's a really beautiful thang!!!:lol::lachen:I just bought the African Royale daily doctor leave-in conditioner yesterday and I am so inlove with it right now after using it on a few strands of my hair. It made my hair so soft, moisturized, shiny and the smell is to die for. I think this might replace my African Pride leave-in conditioner. I am sorry I didn't discover this leave-in conditioner earlier because my new growth was driving me nuts:look: so I had to cave in and do a touch up. So much for my 6 months texturizer stretch.:ohwell:

carletta

ME LOVE :yep: IT TOO!!!! IT WORKS GREAT ON MY (RELAXED) AND MY DAUGHTERS (NATURAL) HAIR! :D :D I also add kemi and carrot oil to it :love: :up:

JenJen2721

I used to love it too, until they changed their formula--replacing glycerin with miracle oil. :( I still use it, but I can definitely tell the difference.

miracle

JenJen2721 said:
I used to love it too, until they changed their formula--replacing glycerin with miracle oil. :( I still use it, but I can definitely tell the difference.

Is that mineral oil, JenJen? Would you happen to know if it contains petroleum also? TIA!!!! :)

Irresistible

I used African Royale on my daughters hair and it worked just lovely untill suddenly it totally jacked it up...the second ingredient in is glycerine, well we all know what it can possibly do....

and if ya'll start to smell fish....well just to let ya know thats the M.O.M (dont let it build up in your hair im tellin ya), yes it works great, been using it for my daughter for a couple years now.....just warnin ya when you get a downwind thats just a little kinda sorta fishy.....yup its the M.O.M, yeah I raved about it and havent even totally givin it up yet...but it stanks!!!

I looked at all the ingredients and I dont get what causes that smell.

Brownshugaz

I used to love it but when I bought a second bottle a few months later it no longer worked for my hair. It must have been the change in formula. And you are right Iris about that fishy smell. Its craZy