After clarify, should i deep condition with a moisturizing OR protein conditioner?

Victoria44

I plan on taking out my individual braids in a couple of weeks, and after I clarify my hair, i'm going to apply my sulfate free moisturizing shampoo. I'm a bit confused where to go from there.

Should i deep condition with my silk protein conditioner, wash it out, and then apply my moisturizing deep conditioner?

OR

Would one conditioner be sufficient, such as just my moisturizing conditioner.

I'm only asking because i know the clarifying shampoo will suffientlly dry out my hair so it needs as much moisture after that as it can get :/

TIA !

LushLox

Re: After clarify, should i deep condition with a moisturizing OR protein conditioner

You should go with what you think your hair needs if you feel that your hair needs moisture then that's what you should do. Perhaps when you do your next wash you should use some protein considering that you've just come out of braids.

julzinha

Re: After clarify, should i deep condition with a moisturizing OR protein conditioner

For me I usually use a reconstructor like Aphogee 2 min then I do a moisturizing DC. So i get strength and moisture.

miss stress

I love a good moisturizing dc after I clarify thats whn my hair feels the best and after I do that I use a protein leave in, like Aphogee green tea and keratin leave in love it!