Album Updates for July

so1913

Even in all my hair boredom, I managed to make a few updates for July. I can now pull all my hair into a mini pony tail puff, quick and easy. I like it when I'm not in the mood for a big puff :)

Shatani

hey, i was wondering, do you cut your own hair?? i like the shape of it in the combout pic, and i wondered if you shaped it yourself....

so1913

Shatani said:
hey, i was wondering, do you cut your own hair?? i like the shape of it in the combout pic, and i wondered if you shaped it yourself....

Girl, I wish I could trim my own hair! If that were the case, I'd have my trims done regularly, so that I wasn't cutting and inch or so off at one time! :-( Sucks having the person you trust with your hair 8 hrs away... *sigh*

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
so1913, I absolutely enjoyed looking at your pics in your album! You are so PRETTY... beautiful skin, smile, and hair!!!

Happy hair growing!!!

so1913

Poohbear said:
so1913, I absolutely enjoyed looking at your pics in your album! You are so PRETTY... beautiful skin, smile, and hair!!!

Happy hair growing!!!

Thanks Pooh!

BTW: I stalk your album regularly because ablsolutely LOVE the twa on you. Like for real for real, LOL, you look GREAT! (sorry if you get tired of me telling you :)

Last edited:

daviine

Beautiful. As always sweetie! Keep up the good work. And I love the front shot...you are so gorgeous. :kiss:

love----daviine

so1913

daviine said:
Beautiful. As always sweetie! Keep up the good work. And I love the front shot...you are so gorgeous. :kiss:

love----daviine

Awww, thanks! Great to hear from you! We go waaaaaaay back ;-)

so1913

You ladies are making me *blush*. I do appreciate the kind words. Next time I update, I'll probably straighten my hair to see what kind of length I accumulated.

thanks again!

Happy hair growing!!!!

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
so1913 said:
Thanks Pooh!

BTW: I stalk your album regularly because ablsolutely LOVE the twa on you. Like for real for real, LOL, you look GREAT! (sorry if you get tired of me telling you :)
...not getting tired of you telling me at all... thank you! ;)