ALFAPARF SEMI DI LINO

Chaya

Hi everyone!
I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with this brand of shampoo and conditioner? Was it any good? Where did you purchase it? How did you use it? Thanks in Advance!

alibi

hair bored
Oooh, I loved it when my hair was relaxed!!! I did a long rant when I first joined the forum...let me go find it and I'll post the link...

alibi

hair bored
Okay, I can't find the link, but I my hair used to love the shampoo and conditioner when I was relaxed. I actually still have quite a bit of it at home that I can't use on my hair anymore. Anyways, it leaves your hair very shiny and light, not at all weight down. They use linseed extract in the conditioner, which is a light oil that imparts lots of shine. I recommend getting the small bottles and seeing if you like it first, b/c it is rather pricey. Also, you should use it in conjuction with their shine serum, which is also excellent b/c it's light and isn't sticky like most serums. HTH. /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

Chaya

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, I can't find the link, but I my hair used to love the shampoo and conditioner when I was relaxed. I actually still have quite a bit of it at home that I can't use on my hair anymore. Anyways, it leaves your hair very shiny and light, not at all weight down. They use linseed extract in the conditioner, which is a light oil that imparts lots of shine. I recommend getting the small bottles and seeing if you like it first, b/c it is rather pricey. Also, you should use it in conjuction with their shine serum, which is also excellent b/c it's light and isn't sticky like most serums. HTH. /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Ayanna pooh!
I found these items on ebay some with free shipping and I was just wonderning how great these products are. Would suggest the shampoo as well or just the conditioner and serum?

Lindy

Sorry I'm late Chaya, I'm just seeing this post!! /images/graemlins/blush.gif Did you order it???

I've used the shampoo and the conditioner and I have to be honest and say that I did not really like them. The shampoo is not moisturizing AT ALL (it left my hair feeling stripped, like a clarifying shampoo)... (I think it contains SLS)... the conditioner was okay... it smells really nice (heavily perfumed though, so beware) but it performs only so-so for me (it doesn't seem to be very moisturizing, and it doesn't give me the slip I like...)

But I absolutely LOVE their serum!!/images/graemlins/love.gif I won't be without that. EVER. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

lunalight7

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry I'm late Chaya, I'm just seeing this post!! /images/graemlins/blush.gif Did you order it???

I've used the shampoo and the conditioner and I have to be honest and say that I did not really like them. The shampoo is not moisturizing AT ALL (it left my hair feeling stripped, like a clarifying shampoo)... (I think it contains SLS)... the conditioner was okay... it smells really nice (heavily perfumed though, so beware) but it performs only so-so for me (it doesn't seem to be very moisturizing, and it doesn't give me the slip I like...)

But I absolutely LOVE their serum!!/images/graemlins/love.gif I won't be without that. EVER. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the same exact experience as Lindy b/c she was kind enough to send me some samples.

Chaya

Oh no! I didnt order them thank goodness! I do want to try the serum since Ive heard all the raves. Thanks!

Chaya

Well I decided to purchase it off of ebay for a a great price of $12.00 which included shipping. I just bought the serum and I cant wait to try it. To you use it on wet and dry hair?

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
So, those that have used this serum..would it only be good for relaxed hair..and not someone who is transitioning or natural?