Alicia Keys' Straight Hair Style For Unthinkable Video!

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Don't know what its called, but it looks very nice. It just seems like for the most part the hair is one length and parted in the middle.

ceebee3

You can get that look by blow drying and flat ironing or just rollersetting and wrapping.

My ends will be straight after the second day of a rollerset, not the first day. My hair always comes out like that, I try to avoid it.:lachen:

LaFemmeNaturelle

I don't think it's called anything lol it's just a sl cut. That's how I got my hair cut last spring and will be cutting it like that again in June. Thanks for the video!

And yeah, my hair is like that after a 2nd day wrap because I can never get the bumped ends to stay. I agree with ceebee3, I try to avoid it lol but maybe it'll be the look I go for this summer.

MsLizziA

I don't think it's called anything lol it's just a sl cut. That's how I got my hair cut last spring and will be cutting it like that again in June. Thanks for the video!

And yeah, my hair is like that after a 2nd day wrap because I can never get the bumped ends to stay. I agree with ceebee3, I try to avoid it lol but maybe it'll be the look I go for this summer.
Ill wait for the winter but my hair might be too long by then.. :(

dollface0023

I'm loving the video....Her hair was cute though. Her hair took a backseat to that gorgeous guy in the video to me...

lusciousladie07

i was just thinking of growing all my layers out to this length before letting it get longer.. i love the cut. ( i think i just might do that) And I love the song and vid.

dancinstallion

I had to put my feelings aside for alicia and say I love this song. She is really putting it out there and doesn't care. It is a really nice song. I love the beat. It made me understand that if you are going to make a powerful decision (like take someone's husband) that you have to be ready for the backlash. And She is saying I'm ready. And she really doesn't care. I like the song.

JJamiah

I had to put my feelings aside for alicia and say I love this song. She is really putting it out there and doesn't care. It is a really nice song. I love the beat. It made me understand that if you are going to make a powerful decision (like take someone's husband) that you have to be ready for the backlash. And She is saying I'm ready. And she really doesn't care. I like the song.

:nono: I wish I could put mine to the side, gives me gas when I see her face!

Mdmommy99

What color do you think her hair is in the straight style? Dark brown with highlights? I am thinkinhg of coloring and think that I might do something like that.

Fhrizzball

Wow that's what it was about? I'm slow, I thought it was just talking about interracial relationships.

empressri

You can't take anything that isn't yours to have. Just saying.

If everything was all of that, would dude have left his wife? Getting off topic there.

Love the video though. LUUUURVE Chad!

drappedup

Wow, she looks absolutely gorgeous in that video! I normally think she's naturally beautiful, but damn! Every single second of that video she was looking gorg!

And Chad Michael......um, wow. I'm normally indifferent toward him (admittedly think he's attractive, but he's never been anything swoon worthy to me, ever), but OMG! He's looking supremely attractive, ESPECIALLY in the black and white truck scene and the grocery store aisle scenes.....like I'm surprised!

AHEM, anyway, yes, Alicia's hair looks good too! I really love the style at the end.....wish I could get that look myself, but I'm challenged, lol.