*All the products I read about on this site*

missbritt1986

I'm a newbie & a bit of a lurker, but I had to share this site with everyone.

iherb.com :grin:

This site has the cheapest shipping & prices I have ever seen :spinning: (trust me I am the ultimate bargain shopper) on items a lot of us use such as: spirulina, chlorella, glycerin, shea butter, coconut oil, avocado oil, even black & castille soap. I paid $2 for priority shipping! :love:

I also have the $5 off coupon code I used for first time orders in case anyone is interested: GOP132

maxineshaw

iHerb is excellent. I've never purchased from them, but they have some of the best prices and selection (especially with Now products) I've seen. I just wish they took Paypal. That's the only reason I haven't ordered from them.

BostonMaria

This site has the cheapest shipping & prices I have ever seen :spinning: (trust me I am the ultimate bargain shopper) on items a lot of us use such as: spirulina, chlorella, glycerin, shea butter, coconut oil, avocado oil, even black & castille soap. I paid $2 for priority shipping! :love:

I also have the $5 off coupon code I used for first time orders in case anyone is interested: GOP132

Thanks! I just ordered Blue Green Algae vitamins for my daughter. I'm hoping it'll help with her memory. I got it for $14 bucks!

Britt4209

I ordered a 16 oz jar of EVCO and a 16 oz jar of EVOO from iHerb 2 weeks ago and when it was time for it to be delivered UPS "supposedly" left it at my front door. When I got home from work, there was no sign of a package(figured they delivered it to the wrong house) so I filed a claim with UPS and emailed iHerb. Days later, UPS was still claiming that they had delivered it at my front door, while iHerb sent out another package. The new package got delivered today and is at my front door now :/ i hope....i do still want to purchase some AO products from iHerb though!

Galadriel

Thanks, OP!!!! I'm so checking this out :grin:

AllAboutMoi

I order from iherb as well. I heard about it from LaurynDoll's blog. They gave me a $10 credit after I placed my first order.