allways 911?

inthepink

Does anyone here use allways 911? The kind that's clear and liquidy and for daily use. It used to come in a pink and clear bottle. What do you use it for? I've been considering buying it as a daily moisturizer. I used it a long time ago and I liked it ok b/c it didn't seem to build up in my hair.

I did a search on google and even a search on this website but I can't find anything on this product! I can't even find it at sallybeauty.com or walgreens.com or drugstore.com.
nuts.gif
Is it not being sold anymore? If not, does someone know of a similar product?

If someone has it, could you please post the ingredients and where you bought it?

Thank you muchly!!
smile.gif

Hey Hairlove,

I used Allways 911 several years ago (old packaging)
This product worked well in my hair. I didn't experience buld-up in my hair when I used it either. It worked quite well in my hair. I would apply it to my hair prior to roller-sets.
I was drawn to this product, among other Allways products, because of the ingredients~Herbs and Herbal extracts.
I stopped using this product for no reason at all.
I just switched up my hair care products at that point in time.

I found the it on-line. Here's the link: Allways

hairlove, I was wondering about Allways 911 being discontinued myself. You're right, Sally's no longer sells it. I asked a sales clerk at Sally's if it was being discontinued and she said that it was. I still see it at Walmart, so I wonder if Walmart is just selling the last of their stock. Does anyone know for sure if it's being discontinued?

During my last visit to the BSS, I saw all of the ALLWAYs products in the aisle. I'm not sure if the Allways 911 is going to be discontinued. I don't see ladies at my BSS flocking to this product~maybe this is happening throughout the States.

Sally's discontinued it, but you can find it at other places. I see it at the Asian BSS all the time
smile.gif

My cousin used it for her rollerset and it left her hair with a heavy build up that she had to wash her hair the same day. I used it years ago but I did not quite like it. If you use too much it will make your hair hard
mad.gif

That's great, hairlove.
clap.gif

Miosy, yes, the extra dry formula is a lot heavier and causes build up easily. The original formula is much better.

Cindy,

I only saw one kind at wal-mart and that was the extra dry. I'll see how I like it after using it a couple of days.

Back