ALOE PLANT!!!!

mahogani

Does anyone know if the aloe plant makes your hair grow i use it on my face and on bruises for it to heal and it's fine. Does anyone have any hair routines they use with aloe plant. { maybe a hair mixture thanks /images/graemlins/wink.gif

You mean, straight out the leaft of the plant?

If so, it is very sticky, and when it dries would make your hair gummy. I would'nt advise using it that way.

Try mixing it with oils, water , etc.

There are a couple of ways you can use it. Like someone said before it is sticky straight from the plant, but its more concentrated that way too.

There are two ways that I normally use this. I mix some with distilled water, and a little bit of tea trea and alittle bit of rosemary essential oil. I spray my hair and scalp with this before I do a hot oil treat ment. (go light on the rosemary because its a stimulant and you don't want it to get uncomfortable while you are under your heating cap or dryer).

You can also add it to any conditioner, shampoo or cream rinse that you use. I've never tried to mix it with just an oil, but someone here has suggested that and I think I may try it.

Notsomebody, do you mix up enough for single use application or do you make like a "larger" bottle of this stuff? If so, does it have to be refrigerated becasue of the aloe?

Just a word of warning when it comes to Aloe. Pregnant women stay away from it. You can miscarry from taking it internally. I don't know the effects of using aloe straight from the plant externally when it comes to pregnant women, but in any cases be careful.

Back