Aloe Vera Gel

michc

Ladies

Why didn't y'all tell me about how wonderful Aloe Vera Gel is? (you probably did and I wasn't listening :D ).

I wet my hair this morning in the shower and I have run out of the usual curl cream that I use (Twisted Sista curling creme - nice curl definition but a LOT of shrinkage) so I noticed an old tube of aloe vera gel sitting there, so I just grabbed it and combed it through my wet hair.

When I came out of the shower I wrapped my Curlease towel around my hair (excellent towel by the way) and when I undid it about 10 mins later my hair was shiny with defined curls and very little shrinkage. I was shocked and very pleased. I have found a new friend :lol: :yay: :band2:

michc said:
Ladies

Why didn't y'all tell me about how wonderful Aloe Vera Gel is? (you probably did and I wasn't listening :D ).

I wet my hair this morning in the shower and I have run out of the usual curl cream that I use (Twisted Sista curling creme - nice curl definition but a LOT of shrinkage) so I noticed an old tube of aloe vera gel sitting there, so I just grabbed it and combed it through my wet hair.

When I came out of the shower I wrapped my Curlease towel around my hair (excellent towel by the way) and when I undid it about 10 mins later my hair was shiny with defined curls and very little shrinkage. I was shocked and very pleased. I have found a new friend :lol: :yay: :band2:
This seems interesting!
Where did you buy the Curlease towel, and are you relaxed or natural?

I've been using aloe gel/juice on my hair now for three weeks and my 4b hair never felt better. I read that aztec indians use aloe vera to wash their hair because they believe it helps it to grow in thick. When I CW I use aloe vera to wash my hair and then condition afterwards.

Try adding some gel to your next deep conditioner treatment and see a difference in your hair feel and strength.

Blessedtress

Blessedtress - I'm gonna have to try that - sounds good.

Teacake - thanks - I am so pleased :D

Back