Aloha.... ladies need your help

Islandclo

Ok so I was texturized up until yesterday..I used elasta Qp to loosen up some curls that I had that were much to tight..now I have uneven processing all around is it to soon to correct it or should I wait a few months I'm not sure If I want to be fully relaxed just yet cause I was just starting to like my textured look even tho it took me 7 months to like my texturized hair. my hair is cute but I'm not sure if I am texturized or texlaxed or relaxed anymore...some parts are kinda straight and the others are curly this is driving me insane cause I like all my hair looking the same way..I should wait huh? the way I have it styled it looks so cute..

DahomeyAhosi

How long have you waited since your last texturizer? I think you should wait at least 2 weeks before doing a corrective. I did a corrective after 2 weeks and things went pretty well. I am self texturized and have the same problem as you...multiple textures. However it's a result of learning to texturize as I go which i prefer to going to a stylist. I think the best way around this is finding a trustworthy professinoal.....hope they exist!

Islandclo

My last text was in dec and that was a corrective and I did another text using elasta on sunday, The uneven processing is irking me but my hair is cute I'm going to wait for a while till I do another corrective, the hair on the right side of my hair is soooooo resistant its not even funny.. thanks for you info have a good 1