texturized ladies.... need your advice

Islandclo

Aloha ladies, I've been lurking through the site for a while
but I figured I'd drop a post to say thanx to ALL of you,for posting your advice and reccomendations....but I need your help...I am texturized and I've read that its not good to relaxed the part of your hair that was relaxed before, but I want to loosen up my curl pattern, I've only text twice with s/b botanicals, the second time I didnt leave it on long enough....my curls are tight as heck and I would really like to loosen them up...I read the post by MS PORTUGAL WERE SHE TEXT'S HER HAIR STEP BY STEP...thanks for posting that to.....so I am wondering is it ok to text my curls again to get them loose?? and what are some relaxers/texturizers that some of you use....
Thanks again and ALOHA...

Healthb4Length

Islandclo said:
Aloha ladies, I've been lurking through the site for a while
but I figured I'd drop a post to say thanx to ALL of you,for posting your advice and reccomendations....but I need your help...I am texturized and I've read that its not good to relaxed the part of your hair that was relaxed before, but I want to loosen up my curl pattern, I've only text twice with s/b botanicals, the second time I didnt leave it on long enough....my curls are tight as heck and I would really like to loosen them up...I read the post by MS PORTUGAL WERE SHE TEXT'S HER HAIR STEP BY STEP...thanks for posting that to.....so I am wondering is it ok to text my curls again to get them loose?? and what are some relaxers/texturizers that some of you use....
Thanks again and ALOHA...

Hey! I don't know how I missed this one but I hope this can help. You can definitely go through the parts that you feel are not loose enough but do so several weeks after your initial touch up. I think it would be best to go to a professional to avoid overprocessing, but this can be done. You would have to be very concise with your timing.:)

Islandclo

cool, I'll try that...thanks so much, I do plan on mixing the relaxer with some conditioner and olive oil, just to slow the process a bit..