Alter EGO Linseed oil conditioner...

sunshinne368

Has anyone tried alter ego linseed oil conditioner? Well I bought it today from my local BSS, this store has so many products used by the dominican salon, (silicon mix, sarlem 21, alter ego, and others). I paid $22 for it (the most I've ever spent on a single product) so I hope its good. It smell great!

The ingredients: Water Cetearyl Alcohol, Diapalmytoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium chloride, Frangrance, Cyclopentasiloxane, linseed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Linalool, Methyldibromo Glutaronitrile, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

I did notice that there are a lot of cones however my hair does not mind them. So chemist can you tell me if the other ingred is bad.

I bought this conditioner about a year ago and its funny because I just looked at uit and noticed that I paid 20.00 for it :ohwell: Big bottle! I WILL pay for some products, but why is it still here?? Oh ...that's right, I'm a junkie in intervention. Well I think it worked well, nothing too spectacular! I checked my ingredients and I do see that it has cones in it.
How do you think we should use this? It seems nice and thin (ish) for a co wash, but maybe not a deep conditioner?

I am going to try this on monday my wash day, and steam with it to see if I get good result, I may add some irish moss to also! I tried a little on my dry hair and it feel great! I will post my results!

So I am adding this conditioner to my stables, I am almost complete with my reggie! This stuff is great! I use it in combo with my paul mitchells detangler for a deep con, and steam treatment! My hair is super soft after!

...so a few beauty supply stores are saying that this is being discontinued. Does anybody know of any other product that detangles as well and rinses as clean as this one?

Back