Alternative to Dudley's DRC 28

moneychaser

Alternative to Dudley\'s DRC 28

I need a strong protein treatment. From what I have read
DRC-28 can get the job done! But 50- 68 dollars for a conditioner??
There has to be a cheaper alternative.
PLEASE HELP

CocoaCure

Re: Alternative to Dudley\'s DRC 28

The absolute best Protein treatment is Aphogee!!! It WILL get the job down and stop breakage!! It's about $23 at Sally's!

moneychaser

What is the exact name of this treatment. I have the 2 min reconstructer. Is this what your talking about.

Britt

try Sebastians' Penetraitt.. its a STRONG protien for about $30 the most. The bottle lasts a long time too.

brwnskingirl

I actually tried all of these, except the wella liquid hair and I didnt see my breakage stop rioght away. wanna know what did it for me? Motions CPR(only 5.99)it did exactly what it said it would...my breakage stopped immediately.

Aphogee is one big mess, Sebastian has to be done at least two times to stop the brekage IMO and emergencee is just too expensive.

Tracy

My vote is for Emergencee. I am SO glad that I can go and have it all done - wash, Emergencee, moisturizing conditioner, set and blow - for $15.

caralexis2005

TRACY WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THAT FOR 15????? PM ME PLEEEEEAAASSEEEE!
lol that is official! hook a sista up- I have to keep it real- broke college students need the info!

miss_brown

There is no competition.

I used DRC-28 yesterday and got exactly the results I was looking for: strong hair that does not break. It did not stink (like Aphogee), and it did not make my hair hard (like Aphogee). Of course I needed a moisturizing conditioner afterwards, but my hair feels really good now. Plus, you have to factor the amount of the product you're getting: 16 ounces, and it's only recommended that you use 1/2 to 2 ounces per treatment. Therefore, you're really getting a year's worth of an excellent product. If you can scrape up the money (believe me I know it's a sacrifice because I was trembling as I gave up my credit card for a $60 hair product that wasn't an appliance), then I would definitely get this product. It works

LABETT

I agree with you MISS BROWN Dudley DRC is the BOMB.
I think it's the best protein conditioner on the market.

caress

Is the Elasta QP Breakage Control Serum consider a strong protein conditioner? It contains Magnesium sulfate just like the Aphogee Treatment.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ

A friend of mine in GA highly recommends Straight Request Strength 1000 (paynesbeautysupply.com and sheldeez.com). She sent me a little to try. I haven't used it yet. She says it's 10x better than ApHogee, but it doesn't stink.
Her stylist uses it after every relaxer.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

The QP Breakage Control Serum is not a strong protein conditioner.

KittenLongPaw

I got the smaller size of Aphogee treatment for $5.99 at Sally's. I liked it a lot, and the price was right. It does smell pretty bad though.

caress

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
The QP Breakage Control Serum is not a strong protein conditioner.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok just checking.