Am I at my first goal of chin length yet?

Sarahh.

chin length?

Yes, I know chin length isn't a big goal..but considering I started at mouth length two months ago I'm happy with it.
I think I've grown/retained 1-1.5 inches in two months. :)
Do you think I'm at chin length?

Photos from this month are in the attachments, and photos from two months ago are on my LHCF page if you'd like to see my progress.

Attachments

• Four. copy.jpg
    Four. copy.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 60
  • dohgopfh.jpg
    dohgopfh.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 64
  • One..jpg
    One..jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
your past your first goal:grin:
your full chin length but the back is neck length. almost glazing your shoulders, way to grow lady:yep:

Yes, I know chin length isn't a big goal..but considering I started at mouth length two months ago I'm happy with it.

Photos from this month are in the attachments, and photos from two months ago are on my LHCF page if you'd like to see my progress.

yay! congratulations!

OH YES!!!! I think chin length is one of the biggest, then shoulder then it seems like smooth breezing. I know your happy because you can probally do more stylewise now. ETA--Or your hair looks healthy.

What are you doing for growth to go from mouth to chin in 2 months?

OH YES!!!! I think chin length is one of the biggest, then shoulder then it seems like smooth breezing. I know your happy because you can probally do more stylewise now. ETA--Or your hair looks healthy.

What are you doing for growth to go from mouth to chin in 2 months?

Thanks!

Yeah it will definately be easier to do more styles.
I'm still not comfortable leave my hair out 'cos I'm not sure if hair this short suits me, but I can do different up-dos now.

This is my products and regimen for the last two months:

Products;
Shampoo-Schwarzkopf Liquid Silk Shampoo.
Conditioner-Schwarzkopf Liquid Silk Conditioner.
Protein Conditioner-Matthew James Protein Treatment.
Heat Protectant-Tresemme Heat Tamer Protective Spray.
Moisturiser-Redken All Soft Leave In Conditioner.
Sealing Oil-Olive Oil.
Vitamins-Nature’s Own Multivitamin, Herron Hair Skin & Nails.

Regimen;
Shampoo and condition every 3rd day (twice a week)
Air dry (I don’t use any heat anymore)
Apply moisturiser and seal with oil daily
Keep hair in pony tail
Use protein conditioner when needed, usually every 2-3 weeks
Deep condition when needed, usually every 2-3 weeks (with regular conditioner)
Take vitamins twice a day
Sleep with satin pillow case
Drink plenty of water, exercise regularly, try to rest enough and eat reasonably healthily. ( I didn't do so well with this bit!)

Looking good Sarahh, congrats.
icon14.gif

YES!! You have made it. Your hair looks so shiny and healthy. Congrats. You will be SL in no time missy.

Girl of course you've made chin length :grin: and definately neck length in the back.

Congrats, and keep up the good work, it looks like you've got a really good regime that's working for you.

Yes, you have reached your goal of chin length!! :congrats: Attaining chin length is a big deal, because you have to get there before your reach ultimate goal. I've learned to appreciate all improvements.:yep: Happy hair growing!! It looks very healthy, too.:grin:

that's chin length fa sure sista!

Back