Am I the only one who felt lost yesterday?

Cholet112

Man, the site was down yesterday and I actually didnt know what to do with myself. I mean, I was actually forced to do work AT WORK!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe that????????:D :D :D

I learned just how attached I have become to this forum. I tried going to another hair site (letstalkhair.com) and it did nothing to satisfy my hair board fix. Am I the only one?

No, you were not the only one! I thought I was going to die of boredom at work when the boards went down. Glad to get my fix back!:lol:

O/T: your hair looks very pretty!

Dee

Cholet, you and I are >>>>>here<<<<<< on so many levels.

I was at work thinking to myself that it was going to be a LONG day!!:lachen:
I kept going back to the site every two or three minutes hoping that the technical problem had been resolved.

I feel so much better now!!! :p

No,

You were not the only one...man...I hate when the site goes down:p
I kept trying to get in the site by going in my favorites and all kinds of other ways...an addict FORREAL:)

I know what you mean I was so upset that I was going to have to really work all day and not work and read the site like I'm use to doing:mad: :D :D

Me too. I kept hitting refresh and trying to get to the board from my PDA, from Mozilla any method I could think of :lachen: :lachen:

I'm so grateful to whomever fixed the issue :)

I was soooo hurt! I kept checking from work and then kept checking off and on from home until late last night! I was a lost little puppy! lol

Nope you're not the only one who felt lost. And you're not the only one who was PRODUCTIVE at work. Now today is a different story. Boss was probably wondering what got into me yesterday. :lachen:

Yeah, I was so irritated:mad:. I was convinced that my boss had done something to the network so I couldn't get on this site anymore:lachen:

But then I got home and realized that it wasn't my boss:grin:

....I am so 'noid:p

My Sistas, My Sistas, My Sistas:( :( :( :( :( How sad are we??????????

And still I completed NO work on yesterday (ok how sad am I). I think I refreshed so many times my computer froze:grin: .

What did we ever do before LHCF??????

Cholet112 said:
What did we ever do before LHCF??????

I can't even remember :lol:
I kept coming back to see if the site was back.
I have to get myself a life, I know...:perplexed

:eek: First relaxer rehab and then LCHF rehab! I ain't ready for LCHF rehab yet! Aaauuugggghhhhhh!!!! (Charlie Brown cry!)

Today the sun is shinin' and the boards are back! (Crawling out of my withdrawal slump)

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who felt like this yesterday!! I kept coming back trying to get on the site and felt like:computer: I got some work done though!

On top of that its acting up today too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah naw hell naw!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont think I can take another work day without LHCF!!!!!!!!!!

I was fotki jumping but I couldnt remember all the passwords though then I hit refresh 50 leven times and went to another board

I felt the same way. I kept trying to refresh and even tried, to avail, to log-on using my pda. It made me think of that thread asking whether we were all addicted to LHCF!

Well it looks like we have two new banner ads... from Surge. Maybe making that update was one of the reasons. And just as I was writing this response, I had trouble posting the reply and it went down again...a few minutes ago. Humm. I hope it stays up.

For once I did not even notice
I didn't get a chance to check the board because of finals
Maybe Im not as addicted as I thought I was

Back