Am I the only one who felt lost yesterday?

Allandra said:
Whoa. You all have it bad. :lachen:

Girl, you aren't kiddin'...but, who am I to say anything, shoot...I was up in here refreshin' the page with the best of them! I was on my Sidekick II at the stoplight tryin' to refresh, now you know that's bad :D

I checked off and on thru the day, but Lag introduced me to a board for an author she recommended and I just ordered an mp3 player that I was googling for user forums and more info on it, so I had other online diversions.

LOl it was absolutely terrible. I thought something was wrong with my connection. I'm so glad that everythings back up and running. :grin:

Yeah.....so I thought I was the only one feeling like I needed a fix..................

Then today after a long day at work...........back up!

HAIR IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin:

I was so pissed! I exercised for all hour to get rid of my frustration!:lol: I love this site! I'm addicted!

My chant yesterday was:

****RELAX, RELATE, RELEASE!!!!****

****RELAX, RELATE, RELEASE!!!!****

WHEW, I feel betta now!!!

That does not need to happen again!!

LMAO, I felt lost too. I was yelling at hubby like " I need some answers, I need to absorb my brain with hair tips" :eek: :lol:

He say's I am now OFFICIALLY crazy :grin:

Yup, refresh, refresh, turn off computer, restart, refresh, try previous day's log. Nothing, what a way to go to bed:ill: , fretting about no LHCF for the day....:nuts: crazy, just crazy!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Finally, understood when message appeared that the boards were down due to misuse and a correction was taking place to prevent the abuse.

Cayenne0622 said:
I was soooo hurt! I kept checking from work and then kept checking off and on from home until late last night! I was a lost little puppy! lol
That was me i thought all my hair was going to fall out because of it!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! I was so lost! Does anyone know what happened?

I checked like a hundred times.

If it hadn't come up today I woulda started going through withdrawal....:eek:

It's so funny how many of the folks posting in this thread joined this year. Yall will build up your own coping mechanisms with time. Lol.
When I saw the site was down I was like- No worries. They'll be back... :lol: Then started doing some other online things that needed attention.

CandiceC said:
It's so funny how many of the folks posting in this thread joined this year. Yall will build up your own coping mechanisms with time. Lol.
When I saw the site was down I was like- No worries. They'll be back... :lol: Then started doing some other online things that needed attention.

I was thinking the same thing. We had one time it was out for 4 days. :eek: That was rough. One or two days is easy now.

I was so desperate I even told my co-worker the site with my "hairfriends" was down :lol: Gosh I was happy when it was back up...whew!

I was going crazy. I thought it was my computer. I was trying to get on this site any way that I could....lol. I'm glad that it was only for 1 day. Hello, my name is hondahoney007 and I am a LHCF addict.....lol.

I was so upset, I thought my computer's security was acting up. I was searching around for other sites. I started taking my braids out yesterday and I wanted to know what to do after I took them out and could not get on the site. I am glad it was up. I got a message that it was being abused or there was abuse on the system and that is why it was shut down.

How addicted am I?! I am on vacation (back to my hometown, nowhere to go) and I thought I was going to have a fit. Talk about needing to get a life!:D

Its the first time that many of us newbies had to go without the site. Shoot Sareca, yall talking 4 days.......we couldnt even make it 1!!!!!!!!!!! You know we got it bad!:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Back