Amla Oil Spray

luvmesumhair

Anybody ever used Amla Oil as a spray? I mean by putting it in a spray bottle and spraying it all over your hair? I never tried it but the Amla Lite seems lite enough to do it and I would think you will be able to distributing it better then pouring it into your hands and using to much sometimes.

Thanks.

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
I do that with the amla lite oil. I pour it in an old Doo Gro Shine Mist bottle, and that works really well. I also have some in a bottle with twist top cap for when I want to oil my scalp at night.

dlewis

victorious said:
I do that with the amla lite oil. I pour it in an old Doo Gro Shine Mist bottle, and that works really well. I also have some in a bottle with twist top cap for when I want to oil my scalp at night.

That's the bottle I have. I'll have to see about that other bottle.

Chanel's Tresses

I have it mixed in my daily spritz. I have also taken a old travel bath and body works body spray bottle and put vatika in it and I use that everyday.

luvmesumhair

victorious said:

Yeah! :yay: So now I will see what I can use.

luvmesumhair

Chanel's Tresses said:
I have it mixed in my daily spritz. I have also taken a old travel bath and body works body spray bottle and put vatika in it and I use that everyday.

OK Cool!:)

Ms_Delikate

luvmesumhair said:
Anybody ever used Amla Oil as a spray? I mean by putting it in a spray bottle and spraying it all over your hair? I never tried it but the Amla Lite seems lite enough to do it and I would think you will be able to distributing it better then pouring it into your hands and using to much sometimes.

Thanks.

Oh what a great idea...As soon as I read this I went and did it:lol: .

LaNecia

dlewis said:
I have and like other oils, it just didn't work. Or I have a bad sprayer.

I must have a defunkt sprayerS too then cause it has not worked for me. I have tried different bottles and finally gave up. I finally put it one of the Aucacia Oil bottles that has the rubber seal; you have to SQUEEZE it for the oil to come out otherwise the Amla will be all over the place in the regular bottles it comes in. :whip:

Whisper

luvmesumhair said:
Thanks.

You're right about that!! For me, I have this problem although I poured the amla in the nozzle type bottle. I still wanted to distribute the hair on my hair as well as my scalp. I will try this for sure :grin: Thanks for that tip!