An Experience of Hairloss (Pics Included)

Nonie

I am going through this right now...For this mix would I have to use all four essential oils...Those oils are kind of expensive

@http://www.longhaircareforum.com/member.php?u=10900africanqueen456, They're worth it, IMO. I'm sure you spend the same amount of money on stuff that you could very well do w/o. Personally when I lost my hair, I was willing to do whatever it took to grow it back. And when I was going through this, I wasn't about to start experimenting with a recipe of my own making. This recipe had been proven to work from various reports I read on it so I wasn't changing a thing about it. IMO we screw up when we don't follow rules. You could try not using them all, but I can't tell you what you will get from that since I never did it that way.

Here's an article from Archives of Dermatology Journal on this recipe: http://archderm.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/full/134/11/1349

Last edited:

cynd

Saw this and got excited thinking @Nonie was back. This concoction has worked well for me and I often think of her with gratitude.

Harina

I have been using my mix for about 3 weeks and My scalp was very sore in a pea sized thin spot i had for years . My scalp has been sore for a few days I took a mirror and there are a few small hairs there. I am so excited!!! The derm told me hair wasn't going to grow there because i had scarring. After I warm my oils i mix a little JBCO a pinch of MN and 2 drops of pep oil. When I massage it in it instantly fees warm and tingly like something is crawling on my scalp!! My edges are even getting fuller!! thats a bonus!

So old but do you still use this mix? Did your hair recover fully? Is it the JBCO and Peppermint oil that you warmed or were your referring to Nonie's original mix?

hair4romheaven

So old but do you still use this mix? Did your hair recover fully? Is it the JBCO and Peppermint oil that you warmed or were your referring to Nonie's original mix?
I don't but i suggest everyone who had some type of inflammation or thinning to try this. I found the mix online as it was used in a case study where they studied hair loss in men and women. It was proven to work for the majority. That spot has fully recovered. I am so grateful. Although it was a tiny spot it still bothered me so much! I warmed the oil mix then added the other stuff.

Harina

I don't but i suggest everyone who had some type of inflammation or thinning to try this. I found the mix online as it was used in a case study where they studied hair loss in men and women. It was proven to work for the majority. That spot has fully recovered. I am so grateful. Although it was a tiny spot it still bothered me so much! I warmed the oil mix then added the other stuff.

But what is the mix? Did I just miss that?