An update....

sweetpeadst

YOur hair is looking good and you are almost to brastrap!! Congrats!!1 How is the routine your mother has you on working out!! Please give me some insight!!! I had to trim so I need suggestions b/c obvoiusly what I am doing is not working! Are you getting trims what exactly are you doing??

BMoreFlyy

sweetpeadst said:
YOur hair is looking good and you are almost to brastrap!! Congrats!!1 How is the routine your mother has you on working out!! Please give me some insight!!! I had to trim so I need suggestions b/c obvoiusly what I am doing is not working! Are you getting trims what exactly are you doing??

The routine is working well for me. I like washing it more because it stays clean. I'm about to start using these products by PPC so I'll keep you informed on that. Also with trims my mom only trims if I really need it. Like last year I got it trimmed in May I didn't get another trim until December sometime and then I think I just had one in April. And all she really does is dust. My next trim will probably be in December or so. With my ends, there are times when they look dissarrayed and I can wash it and they come back together.

Spidergul

Very nice MsCrytal. I love that healthy look-that's what I want. That Hi -Pro Glo- ;) on my hair. By the way what is PPC?

BMoreFlyy

Spidergul said:
Very nice MsCrytal. I love that healthy look-that's what I want. That Hi -Pro Glo- ;) on my hair. By the way what is PPC?

PPC is Products by Professional Choice and btw thanks :)

MonaLisa

I finally got into Fotki to see the pics!!!!

Looking Good Ms.Crystal!!!!!!!!

Nice and healthy!!!!:)

Dang, I'm just trying to be like you!

BMoreFlyy

MonaLisa said:
I finally got into Fotki to see the pics!!!!

Looking Good Ms.Crystal!!!!!!!!

Nice and healthy!!!!:)

Dang, I'm just trying to be like you!

Mona, thanks... :lol: you are something else!