Brastrap by 2006 UPDATE: Check in!!!

sweetpeadst said:
so nobody cares!!! I won't be making that journey this year! But I will be on my way to armpit by 2006!!!!! Ha HA Baby!

Girl...I did a shoulder/armpit thread for 2005....who said u can't get one rolling for 2006? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I am about a 1/2 inch from brastrap now, but I want to have my hair an even brastrap by the end of the year.

I think I will get there.

I was in the challenge, i finally cut off all the perm in April so im now officially 100% natural. Im about shoulder length in the back, sides at earlob and front about eyebrows. Im back in braids now.

MonaLisa said:
Okaaaaaaaaay Lorraine....I know there has to be a brastrap by 2005 thread somewhere for you...what'chu doin on here?!? LOL....You will be there way before any 2006....*hugs*

What you talkin' bout. :sekret:

I would like to join too. I think I can make it by '06... Is this the BEGINNING or END of '06. :lol: I want to be healthy at BSL in 2006. I have some ends I need to chop, but I think I can make it. Right now I'm fighting a dry spell but I think I can do it. Wish me luck! I wish all you ladies luck as well!

SerenityBreeze said:
Hello Ladies!

I would love to be in this challenge. I am trying to figure out how long my hair would have to be in order to BSL by 2006. From looking at everyone else's pics in the challenge, my hair is not long enough. Can you take a look at my pics and let me know if it realistic for me to be in this challenge?

Thanks!

hi serenitybreeze :wave: . I just peeped your pics (nice!) and I think you can reach brastrap by 2006. Keep us posted.

wait this is by Dec 2006 right? If so I think Ill be there if my hair allows it :)

My hair is coming along, cant tell how much growth I have because of the shrinkage factor though. I started taking my vits agin so we'll see how effective they are :)

Yes, It's December 2006 Ayeshia. I'm sure you'll make it! I have got to go back through this thread and get an updated list! I'll work on that!

Count me In!!! If I continue on the path, that I'm on now.. I may just be able to call it "brastrap" by 2006!!! I'm not really counting inches and all that, just taking care of my hair and taking pics!

Please, count me in. I do not have much longer to go. I do not measure my hair anymore, instead I just compare it to a bra. I have hit BS a couple of times but I would like blunt straight bra strap length hair now. I hate that V-thing, it irks the heck out of me. People really like that? I can't stand it. Ok, enough of me venting.

I haven't been wearing protective styles lately. I don't like looking like Susan B. Anthony anymore. I would like to get cornrows very soon because my hair is shedding so bad from my Accutane treatment-- tired of seeing my hair on the floor. My regimen is co-wash everyday and let airdry. Every once in a while I do the works: pretreatment, shampoo, vinegar rinse, deep conditioner, rollerset and flat iron new growth.

Good luck everyone!

anky said:
Please, count me in. I do not have much longer to go. I do not measure my hair anymore, instead I just compare it to a bra. I have hit BS a couple of times but I would like blunt straight bra strap length hair now. I hate that V-thing, it irks the heck out of me. People really like that? I can't stand it. Ok, enough of me venting.

I haven't been wearing protective styles lately. I don't like looking like Susan B. Anthony anymore. I would like to get cornrows very soon because my hair is shedding so bad from my Accutane treatment-- tired of seeing my hair on the floor. My regimen is co-wash everyday and let airdry. Every once in a while I do the works: pretreatment, shampoo, vinegar rinse, deep conditioner, rollerset and flat iron new growth.

Good luck everyone!

Your hair is beautiful Anky!

*Mo confesses that she actually likes the V-thing. Look forward to getting mine one day...:look: *

I'm doin o.k. -- Just here trying to retain legenth like crazy. Trying to wash at least twice a week and keeping my ends moisturised nightly.

By this time in 2006 I should be at brastrap. I'm still a little below shoulder length but I've had some breakage in the middle of my head. :(

Back