and it begins

prettypuff1

So i am offically inspired to do this. So tomorrow, i am getting the stuff for my regimine.Shampoos, conditioners, treatment things, vitamins and rollers to rollerset my hair. I am taking the weave out and i am getting my hair together!!!!!!!! I am currently shoulder length, with my last relaxer in July. My goal is to be APL by April 2007, BSL by october 2007 and mid back by March 2008. I am not sure what vitamins I am going to buy but we shall see when i get to the store tomorrow....... I am also going for no heat and no trims.!!!!!!!!!

wyldcurlz

congratulations on your decision to begin your hair journey! i remember when i started mine! life changing. just remember to hang in there and, most importantly, listen to your hair. you may need to use heat on occasion (waaay down the road) or your ends may need a tiny trim soon. just keep it conditioned/moisturized and keep it healthy! you'll be so pleased with how healthy your hair is! (and the length as you reach your goals!) and feel free to ask questions here. the people of this board really helped me out a lot!

Royal Glory

I wish you well! Enjoy the journey and stay focused. You'll soon start dreaming about washing and conditioning your hair! (I know. It's sick. :look:)

gn1g

Congrats on your new journey.

My tip:
During times of laziness check out the feature of the month forum it will inspire you to get back on the journey.