Ann Samadhi's Hair2Heaven Products ROCK!!!!!

kbragg

:love: :love: :love:

Ann sent me some samples of her products and what can I say??? I am in love ya'll! My hubby who never notices any chage in my hair lol was amazed at how soft and bouncy Ann's products made my hair! I used the scalp spritz on my new growth and it put S curl to shame!:eek: Made my hair comb through like a fresh relaxer and I'm 6 weeks post (with almost 2 inches of NG mind you). The moisture spritz was very light, dried quickly, but definately got the job done. Now greasy/goowey like S curl. She has 3 types of oils, I like all 3! The End All & Moisture lock are good too! Thanks to her stuff I'll have no problem stretching! Oh, to top it off, her products are 100% natural!!!! I believe I've found the perfect line for my hair! Using up the rest of my products on the girls!:lol:

kbragg said:

Ann sent me some samples of her products and what can I say??? I am in love ya'll! My hubby who never notices any chage in my hair lol was amazed at how soft and bouncy Ann's products made my hair! I used the scalp spritz on my new growth and it put S curl to shame!:eek: Made my hair comb through like a fresh relaxer and I'm 6 weeks post (with almost 2 inches of NG mind you). The moisture spritz was very light, dried quickly, but definately got the job done. Now greasy/goowey like S curl. She has 3 types of oils, I like all 3! The End All & Moisture lock are good too! Thanks to her stuff I'll have no problem stretching! Oh, to top it off, her products are 100% natural!!!! I believe I've found the perfect line for my hair! Using up the rest of my products on the girls!:lol:

Now you know you wrong for posting this, I just bought stuff.:lol: That scalp spray sounds sooo good. How are you getting all that growth, 2 inches at 6 weeks, good grief:eek:

gymfreak336 said:
Now you know you wrong for posting this, I just bought stuff.:lol: That scalp spray sounds sooo good. How are you getting all that growth, 2 inches at 6 weeks, good grief:eek:

I know right?:lachen: I love the scalp spritz! It feels really good on the scalp too. I've been using the MTG Alternative I got from Naturallady and just bought some sulphur from baldwins to make my own:) I think the ombo between my hair Vits and the MTG alternative create the growth.

kbragg if it is not too much trouble can you post the ingredients of the products you used? I take my braids out next month and would love to purchase her line.

thanks in advance
tishee

tishee said:
kbragg if it is not too much trouble can you post the ingredients of the products you used? I take my braids out next month and would love to purchase her line.

thanks in advance
tishee

Here's the ingredient list she sent me :) I highlighted my favs in red :)

Key to Samples

Hair2Heaven Oil Sample #1 – (Clear Bottle/Blue Lids)
HEAVY-WEIGHT OIL BLEND – Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Hemp Oil, Castor Oil, Soybean Oil, a swirl of Glycerin, Essential Oils of Ginger, Lime, and Peppermint.

Hair2Heaven Oil Sample #2 - (Pink Bottles)
MEDIUM WEIGHT OIL BLEND – safflower oil, extra-virgin olive oil, meadowfoam seed oil, evening primrose oil, soybean oil, canola oil, glycerin, essential oils of eucalyptus, rosemary, peppermint, and patchouli.

Hair2Heaven Oil Sample #3 (Purple Bottles)
LIGHT WEIGHT OIL BLEND – Safflower oil, soybean oil, canola oil, cottonseed oil, evening primrose oil, wheatgerm oil, essential oils of grapefruit, eucalyptus, and orange.

Hair2Heaven- EndAll Sample #4 (Purple Pots)
A kicked up coconut oil end treatment. Coconut oil blended with carrier oils, a touch of emu and honey, and lime essential oil. The emu oil and honey make this NON-VEGAN.

Hair2Heaven – Scalp Spritz Sample #5 (Orange spray bottle, clear brown liquid)
An infusion of chamomile, green tea, wood root tonic, apple cider vinegar, aloe vera, essential oils of patchouli, eucalyptus, rosemary, peppermint.

Hair2Heaven – Moisture Hold Sample #6 (Pink or Greenish blue pots)
Aloe vera gel, coconut oil, evoo, a touch of raw honey, lime essential oil. (non-vegan)

Hair2Heaven – Moisture Spritz Sample #7 (Orange spray bottle with opaque liquid)
Scalp spritz ingredients diluted by half with the addition of glycerin, paraben and cone free conditioner, and fragrance. The conditioner is mixed in, allowed to set, and then solids are strained out. There are only trace amounts. This is the one product where I played with fragrance instead of essential oils only. Those with allergies and sensitivities should just do a smell test on this product and toss it or give it away (be sure to rinse out the cute little spritz bottle. J The moisture sparay makes the hair soooo soft!

Last edited:
kbragg said:
Here's the ingredient list she sent me :) I highlighted my favs in red :)

Key to Samples

Hair2Heaven Oil Sample #1 – (Clear Bottle/Blue Lids)
HEAVY-WEIGHT OIL BLEND – Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Hemp Oil, Castor Oil, Soybean Oil, a swirl of Glycerin, Essential Oils of Ginger, Lime, and Peppermint.

Hair2Heaven Oil Sample #2 - (Pink Bottles)
MEDIUM WEIGHT OIL BLEND – safflower oil, extra-virgin olive oil, meadowfoam seed oil, evening primrose oil, soybean oil, canola oil, glycerin, essential oils of eucalyptus, rosemary, peppermint, and patchouli.

Hair2Heaven Oil Sample #3 (Purple Bottles)
LIGHT WEIGHT OIL BLEND – Safflower oil, soybean oil, canola oil, cottonseed oil, evening primrose oil, wheatgerm oil, essential oils of grapefruit, eucalyptus, and orange.

Hair2Heaven- EndAll Sample #4 (Purple Pots)
A kicked up coconut oil end treatment. Coconut oil blended with carrier oils, a touch of emu and honey, and lime essential oil. The emu oil and honey make this NON-VEGAN.

Hair2Heaven – Scalp Spritz Sample #5 (Orange spray bottle, clear brown liquid)
An infusion of chamomile, green tea, wood root tonic, apple cider vinegar, aloe vera, essential oils of patchouli, eucalyptus, rosemary, peppermint.

Hair2Heaven – Moisture Hold Sample #6 (Pink or Greenish blue pots)
Aloe vera gel, coconut oil, evoo, a touch of raw honey, lime essential oil. (non-vegan)

Hair2Heaven – Moisture Spritz Sample #7 (Orange spray bottle with opaque liquid)
Scalp spritz ingredients diluted by half with the addition of glycerin, paraben and cone free conditioner, and fragrance. The conditioner is mixed in, allowed to set, and then solids are strained out. There are only trace amounts. This is the one product where I played with fragrance instead of essential oils only. Those with allergies and sensitivities should just do a smell test on this product and toss it or give it away (be sure to rinse out the cute little spritz bottle. J

all of these sound AMAZING! thanks so so much for posting this for me.

Hi Ladies,

Thanks KBragg for the compliments. It really makes a sisterpreneur feel good. I banned myself from the board for awhile in order to have an extra hour (or two or three) to spend with my daughters. One of Rozlips' posts really made me want to do a check in and make sure I wasn't getting too caught up in my stuff and taking their presence for granted.

I am hard at work on my website, selecting wholesalers, and packaging and everything will be done soon. I'm enjoying almost every minute of it. I want everything to be as close to perfect as possible before I launch. I know that the ladies of LHCF are particular and one bad experience can turn us off, so I'm striving to be the type of business I would do business with and BETTER.

I'll keep you all posted.

p1

Umm, Mrs. Bragg, are the pictures of your hair with this product in your album? You know you can not be posting threads like this w/o showing us pictures. :lachen:

kbragg said:

dare you say it put s-curl to shame!! :eek: i've GOT to see this...BEING that s-curl is my only saviour when all things hair go hard and dry....I am trying to practice self-control but with reviews this good how can i?

divinefavor said:
Umm, Mrs. Bragg, are the pictures of your hair with this product in your album? You know you can not be posting threads like this w/o showing us pictures. :lachen:

:lol: I'm working on it! I'm still in the dinosaur ages with disposable camera's and my scanner:look: Hoefully someone loves me enough to get me a digital camera this year!:lachen:

Seriously though, I FINALLY got my "Before LHCF pics" and will be adding those today, then on to buy another disposable camera so in 24 pics I'll have new ones. I don't take a lot of pics so....pry for that digital camera for me!:grin:

Prices! Prices! I can't fight it any longer! Anything this good and natural I just got to have!

MonaRae

JazzyDez said:
dare you say it put s-curl to shame!! :eek: i've GOT to see this...BEING that s-curl is my only saviour when all things hair go hard and dry....I am trying to practice self-control but with reviews this good how can i?

Yes I surely did!:lol: It didn't make my hair all "juicy" like s-curl, but slightly moist, very soft, and tangle free.:) I'm out of moisture spritz and miss that soft cottony feel Ann's products give me.:cry: My hair has never been this soft in my life! I think between Ann's products, Cathy Howse technique and conditioner, Homemade MTG and Lenzi's request, I should be brastrap by spring!!! I'm already close to APL!:cool:

kbragg said:
:lol: I'm working on it! I'm still in the dinosaur ages with disposable camera's and my scanner:look: Hoefully someone loves me enough to get me a digital camera this year!:lachen:

Seriously though, I FINALLY got my "Before LHCF pics" and will be adding those today, then on to buy another disposable camera so in 24 pics I'll have new ones. I don't take a lot of pics so....pry for that digital camera for me!:grin:

come on KBragg, get with the times and get a disposable digital camera:lol: :lol: . I saw one for the 1st time today at CVS. times are a changin'
http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=1046&pq-locale=en_US

I cant wait to try these products. I know Ann is a hair genius! I will surely give her products a whirl. Thanks Ann for creating products with out interest in mind.

JLove74 said:
come on KBragg, get with the times and get a disposable digital camera:lol: :lol: . I saw one for the 1st time today at CVS. times are a changin'
http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=1046&pq-locale=en_US

I know right?:lol: My hubby has converted me to a cheapy so I hardly get the CD anymore:look: I gotta get a real digital camera though because I don't take a lot of pics, so I have camera's sitting around for MONTHS undeveloped!:eek: Sad I know:look: At least with digital I can take 2 or 3 pics, upload, take 2 or 3 more ,upload, etc...

I know I'm behind....I still don't have ceramic curlers or flat iorns but the dastardly Gold n' Hot!:lachen:

Letitia said:
I cant wait to try these products. I know Ann is a hair genius! I will surely give her products a whirl. Thanks Ann for creating products with out interest in mind.

I will be right behind you in line to try these out.

Patient, these products sound wonderful! Please keep us posted on when your website comes up and all. I definitely want to give these a try after KB's rave. :yep:

I emailed Ann about purchasing some of her products, and she refused to sell them yet. Instead she sent me free samples:D I just received them today. From my first observations, they seem to be good. She sent me the Scalp spritz in a orange bottle (clear, brownish liquid), blue spritz bottle (kinda cloudish liquid), clear bottle of oil blend, and a small tub of buttery like scalp pompade. I'll update after I use them for a week or two.

Hi All,

The products are in production and all my samplers are sweet and gracious guinea pigs. They're helping me get the products right. My goal is to create effective products that are natural and cost-efficient. Not an easy task to say the least. The samples were sent out in exchange for feedback which I'll use to make everything better. So if something doesn't work well for a lot of people, I find out now BEFORE anyone has lost a dime but me.

Please be patient (no pun :) with me and know that love it or hate it, nothing's written in stone. It'll be quite a while before I launch.

Thanks much,
P1

I'd like to know too. I love her products especially the Samhaddi oil (sp) I still have a teeny bit left which I use *sparingly* because I don't know when she'll open shop...I have loced/natural clients calling me asking where I can get the hair butter samples that I gave them...Patient One, I need you!

Hopefully she won't take offense to me responding for her.

but....:grin:

She WILL BE running again shortly.

Back