Another two thumbs up for Boundless Tresses

Summer_Rain

Hey Ladies!

I posted the following in another thread, and promised to try to get pictures to go along with my BT progress:

It's funny because I JUST had a co-worker at my desk examining the middle of my scalp for me because I *thought* my hair had fell out because of BoundlessTresses..

lemme tell you: I put my hands to the middle of my head this morning and it felt very very thick, almost like someone had cut it off and I was just feeling a "bush". I almost cried. so my coworker came over and examined. She said "Well, it feels thick, almost like an afro puff...like there shouldn't be any hair attached to the ends of it...but no, thats just your new growth. Why is it only like that in one section though?"

The section she was feeling is my "test" section. I've been using the Boundless Tresses for about 1.5 weeks and there is a REMARKABLE difference between that section and the rest of my hair. I'll see if i can get her to take pictures to illustrate this difference.

But I immediately told her about the product and this board.

Thanks Naturallady!!

Well my co-worker took some pics and I *hope* you guys can see the new growth as well. I'm barely two weeks post touch up, so it's very hard to get pics.

However, I started using BT a few days after my last relaxer which was roughly two weeks ago. I had been so hesitant to even purchase the BT, I have two huge completely unused bottles of MTG...I really thought the products were one in the same, with the primary difference being the lack of smell in the BT.

As I said in the quote above, when I went to massage my scalp this morning I was concerned because one particular section felt especially thick, kinda like an afro puff. When I had my co-worker examine for a balding spot or breakage she was amazed at how much new growth I had in that one section, especially since the rest of my head looks "extra permed"

Here are the pics

The first is the Boundless Tresses test section, the other picture is the opposite side - with no BT. Again, bear with me - I'm just 2 weeks post, but notice the thickness at the roots

Thanks NaturalLady, I'm putting ALL my non LHCF friends on to your product!

MizAvalon

Summer, I can't really see much of a difference from these pictures but I can't wait until some more weeks pass.

Keep going, I've been using it for almost a month!:)

frostydoll

YAY!!! I used it for about 2 weeks and stopped this week because I'm getting highlights tomorrow but I can't wait to start again.

Tee

MizAvalon said:
Summer, I can't really see much of a difference from these pictures but I can't wait until some more weeks pass.

Hey MizA. I thought that at first until i read how she explained the pictures. IF you are just looking at the first pic, you wont see a difference. If you look at the first pic. (which is one side of her head) then look at the other pic (the other side without BT) You might see it. One side is clearly straightly relaxed smooth. I hope you can see it too. If not, girl ignore me! :lol:

SummerRain.....Wow, that is pretty darn amazing. I have been telling everyone about it also. I even have people trying to buy off my extra bottles.:eek:

baby42

SummerRain said:
Hey Ladies!

I posted the following in another thread, and promised to try to get pictures to go along with my BT progress:

Well my co-worker took some pics and I *hope* you guys can see the new growth as well. I'm barely two weeks post touch up, so it's very hard to get pics.

However, I started using BT a few days after my last relaxer which was roughly two weeks ago. I had been so hesitant to even purchase the BT, I have two huge completely unused bottles of MTG...I really thought the products were one in the same, with the primary difference being the lack of smell in the BT.

As I said in the quote above, when I went to massage my scalp this morning I was concerned because one particular section felt especially thick, kinda like an afro puff. When I had my co-worker examine for a balding spot or breakage she was amazed at how much new growth I had in that one section, especially since the rest of my head looks "extra permed"

Here are the pics

The first is the Boundless Tresses test section, the other picture is the opposite side - with no BT. Again, bear with me - I'm just 2 weeks post, but notice the thickness at the roots

Thanks NaturalLady, I'm putting ALL my non LHCF friends on to your product!

wow that good growth you go girl i cant wait until i take out these braids:)

Iluvsmuhgrass

Girl ain't this stuff da schiz-nit? :D That's great growth for two weeks! I'm loving that lil nappy patch in the middle of the first pic!

MizAvalon

Letitia said:
Hey MizA. I thought that at first until i read how she explained the pictures. IF you are just looking at the first pic, you wont see a difference. If you look at the first pic. (which is one side of her head) then look at the other pic (the other side without BT) You might see it. One side is clearly straightly relaxed smooth. I hope you can see it too. If not, girl ignore me! :lol:

SummerRain.....Wow, that is pretty darn amazing. I have been telling everyone about it also. I even have people trying to buy off my extra bottles.:eek:

DOH!!:eek: Ok, I need to read more closely. The second pic didn't have BT used on it.

Sorry, Summer, I'm putting my dunce cap on now.

Summer_Rain

MizAvalon said:

I know what you mean. Honestly I was a bit hesitant to post (I know how we love pictoral evidence around this place!). I didn't want folks to have to cover their left eye, cock their head to the right - and blink real fast just to see the difference! BUT....I hope you do eventually see it. I'm two weeks post, so I know by the time I get to 5,7 and 9 weeks where I'll finally touch up, I'll have some wonderful progress!

THe FEEL of it is whats most noticeable. I wouldn't expect this "feel" until AT LEAST 5-6 weeks post. But look at it and pretend that you're touching it....see....dontcha feel it now? See!!! See!! I told u it's growing!! :p

Summer_Rain

MizAvalon said:
DOH!!:eek: Ok, I need to read more closely. The second pic didn't have BT used on it.

LOL. Yeah I'm sorry if I wasn't clear.

The first pic is the part of my head that I used to test the BT

The 2nd pic is NO BT

Tee

MizAvalon said:

I am so glad you saw it. Dont feel bad. I didnt see it at first until i went back and fully READ it all. Then I was like... :blush: :eek: Go SummerRain!!

SummerRain....Girl I am sorry. I am just over here explaining your hair like it my hair. I am just blown away. Now you have to hurry up and let the other side catch up! Great test job.

Last edited:

Summer_Rain

Letitia said:
I am so glad you saw it. Dont feel bad. I didnt see it at first until i went back and fully READ it all. Then I was like... :blush: :eek: Go SummerRain!!

SummerRain....Girl I am sorry. I am just over here explaining your hair like it my hair. I am just blown away. Now you have to hurry up and let the other side catch up! Great test job.

lol. I'm just glad you *saw* what I was tryna illustrate! I may just ignore that test section of my head for a week or so and start to massage it into the other parts.

Oh, and thats another key thing I believe, I did my nightly massages with the BT in that section.

To the poster who asked how I'm wearing my hair - in a roll or updo.

KiniKakes

Omg, SR!!!!! You totally just sold me on BT!!!! Like you, i always thought that the only difference between MTG and BT was in the odor!!! But ive never, EVER gotten that type of growth using Original MTG!!!!

And i clearly see a difference in the two pics. In the first pic, the middle of your hair has that look of thick, new growth at the roots, while the ends are straighter.... looking like you need a relaxer. In the second pic, your hair is just bone straight.

WHich did you use, the scented or the odorless BT????

Summer_Rain

KiniKakes said:
Omg, SR!!!!! You totally just sold me on BT!!!! Like you, i always thought that the only difference between MTG and BT was in the odor!!! But ive never, EVER gotten that type of growth using Original MTG!!!!

And i clearly see a difference in the two pics. In the first pic, the middle of your hair has that look of thick, new growth at the roots, while the ends are straighter.... looking like you need a relaxer. In the second pic, your hair is just bone straight.

*air kisses* hey girl!

I have the scented BT. It really does have a pleasent fragrance to it. My co-worker that was ALL UP IN my scalp asked about the ingredients after she smelled her fingers, when I told her about the sulfur, she was like "aww I can barely smell it!"

Summer_Rain

Oh, and Yaki - you notice the color change in my hair? i've been doing my henna once a week for about 2months now....finally got that color to release!

KiniKakes

SummerRain said:
*air kisses* hey girl!

I have the scented BT. It really does have a pleasent fragrance to it. My co-worker that was ALL UP IN my scalp asked about the ingredients after she smelled her fingers, when I told her about the sulfur, she was like "aww I can barely smell it!"

*heading over to Naturallady's website to STOCK UPon scented BT*

No, Im so serious girl! You've seen the boxes of products in my crib.... u know how i do!!!! :lol:

Summer_Rain

KiniKakes said:
*heading over to Naturallady's website to STOCK UPon scented BT*

No, Im so serious girl! You've seen the boxes of products in my crib.... u know how i do!!!! :lol:

lmao. I'm sending my unused MTG to Kira, she needs it hella bad anyways! I dunno if Bika is still using MTG - but lil sisters need hair love too!

Nice & Wavy

I'm so glad that I have been using this since January...my growth is incredible!

I know one thing....whoever has not ordered yet, had better get on it....there are others on other forums who are about to blow up naturallady's website and she is going to be some kinda busy!!!

Can't wait for more growth!

Tee

SummerRain said:
lol. I'm just glad you *saw* what I was tryna illustrate! I may just ignore that test section of my head for a week or so and start to massage it into the other parts.

Oh, and thats another key thing I believe, I did my nightly massages with the BT in that section.

To the poster who asked how I'm wearing my hair - in a roll or updo.

That sounds like a great plan. I know it will catch up. It is just amazing to see your results in such a short time. Thanks for sharing!

Summer_Rain

Nice & Wavy said:
I'm so glad that I have been using this since January...my growth is incredible!

I know one thing....whoever has not ordered yet, had better get on it....there are others on other forums who are about to blow up naturallady's website and she is going to be some kinda busy!!!

Can't wait for more growth!

See now you tryna stress me out Wavy! Let me go order two more bottles right quick. I may have to right down to SC and knock on Natural Ladys door if she told me she was outta stock!

KiniKakes

SummerRain said:
lmao. I'm sending my unused MTG to Kira, she needs it hella bad anyways! I dunno if Bika is still using MTG - but lil sisters need hair love too!

:lol: :lol: :lol: I have no idea what im gonna do with those dern bottles. Nobody wants that stinky stuff! *Oh, except Nichole, who i havent told about BT yet*

Its funny, but you know what im happiest about.... that now BT has become so widespread across various hair boards, that we can finally STOP ordering from that dern Shapely's and giving them our money! I much prefer to support a black business..... they were getting WAY too happy over there, with their arrogant arses.... knowing that black women had hopped on the MTG train. I know they are gonna wonder why suddenly their MTG orders decreased in the last year.

Anyway, I just ordered my supply of scented BT!!!!! I cant wait for it to arrive!!!! I wanna regain that growth that ole' girl chopped off unevenly, and THEN some!!! :grin:

frostydoll

KiniKakes said:

I ended up ordering this instead of the MTG because I saw more naturals using it and I was still skeptical about the MTG.

Nice & Wavy

SummerRain said:
See now you tryna stress me out Wavy! Let me go order two more bottles right quick. I may have to right down to SC and knock on Natural Ladys door if she told me she was outta stock!

LOL....I don't mean to do that but girl, I'm just sayin......

I probably will be at her door already with my case in hand when u get there...better yet, u might get there and catch me mixin and bottleing up the stuff myself...my hands all up in there makin sure I mix that sulphur just right....LOL....j\k...lol.

dlewis

SummerRain, I see a difference.

I have been using it for about 1.5 weeks also. The only problem is that BT is making my newgrowth so soft and it blends so well with the texlaxed hair that I can't tell how much growth I've had yet. I'll have to take photos of my hair. My brother's GF had about 1/4" in one week. Her growth is amazing (and I have photo's, but I'm not posting until after about one month of growth).

After while Summer you gonna have that hair just a swingin.

preciousjewel76

I definitely see the difference, Summer Rain! :eek:

I have two bottles of the scented BT, and I used it for the first time tonight. I'm really excited to see some results!:bouncy: