Another two thumbs up for Boundless Tresses

Nice & Wavy

Summer Rain...is that a pic of you in your siggy?

SummerRain said:
I know. I'm not gonna complain though. Now the REST of my hair is softer than normal since using BT. But my NG, nah...it's more coarse and noticeable. Or perhaps it could be due to the fact that I'm just barely 2weeks post? The feel of the growth that I have on my Boundless Tresses test section is what I'd expect towards the 6week post mark in my relaxer stretch, so maybe this accelerated growth has caused a different feel?

I dunno, I'm just guessing here. But as long as it's growing, I won't complain not nan bit!

RubyWoo

Thank you for this post SummerRain!!:) I just placed my order. I usually don't buy tropical growth products but y'all done sucked me in after all the threads and great reviews I've been reading. I can't wait to get my order:D!!

Nella

Yes, I sure have just bought a bottle of the scented BT. Now I can't wait to see the growth. I'm so glad spring and summer is coming because, I know I'll see some good growth. I hope to be bra strap soon. I really would like that then I will have reached my goal. So, how long does the bottle of BT actually last. Hell, I wish I wasn't so cheap I would have bought three. I guess I'll run back over to Growth Specifics and pay for another bottle out of my other checking account, lol. I'm scared that she will get busy when I need another bottle. Oh, and I've told my mother and sister and they are hopping on the BT bandwagon soon.

MsJellie

It's always a good morning when you check your email and see the tracking number for your BT order!!! What a lovely way to start the day, knowing my BT is on the way! :):):)

(I did not intend for that to rhyme!!! :lol::lol: )