Anti-humidity/frizz serum/moisturizer?

butter_pecan

Hey! I'm going to get my hair straightened next Tuesday (blowdried/flatironed or pressed) and I need to know is there a good hair serum or moisturizer out there that prevents frizz? I don't want my hair to get messed up in the rain since I rarely straighten it.

My hair type is weird: 2C/3A/3B, and thick. It's always been natural.

Just trying to give as much info as possible :)

I know no one will agree with me, but I'd suggest using coconut oil only. It works for me.

I am BEGGING you to try Sabino Moisture Block!!!

I'm in my 5th month of transitioning and wanted to use this Serum because it has been raining almost everyday this week. I washed my hair last night for church today and my spirals STILL look fresh in spite of the rain and humidity in our building. No flopping, frizzing or swelling of my relaxed strands or my 2 inches of natural roots.

I only used two dime-sized amounts on damp hair (with leave-in conditioner). I blew it dry and remembered how some complained of greasiness (because they over-used it), so I opted not to add more before flat ironing. (I only have neck-length hair so I didn't need much anyway). My hair turned out great and is still curled, soft and sleek.

Read the threads on Sabino Moisture Block - you'll see for yourself.

I know no one will agree with me, but I'd suggest using coconut oil only. It works for me.

I agree with you, I love coconut oil :grin:. I live in Houston and it's always hot and humid here, coconut oil keeps the frizz away from my hair.

Back