I NEED HELP WITH FRIZZ PLEASE!!!!

MWilson569

My friend needs some major help with her hair...she lives in atlanta where there's a fair amount of humidity... Is there a serum or anything she could put in my hair that would ease the frizz to especially her ends??? note: her hair is thick and relaxed but she said her ends get frizzy like its not relaxed

kenyana

Try John Frieda's 'secret agent' leave in. Its from his frizz- ease line and should help keep ends frizz free.

beana3

Mwilson
My two fave serums are The L'real Vive serum, and Razac's serum. I would use the Vive as a comb through.. to help control frizzies throughout the hair. The Razac can be used to finish a style. I like both, really well but i lean towards the Razac more..

so a serum, and if possible tell her to keep her ends protected (bun) so the humidity doesn't give them a ravaged look. When she's ready to "go=out" she can undo the bun and her ends should be silky. HTH

cybra

I have a sister with thick hair that is relaxes who lives in Hawaii, where it's always humid. According to her, what she does to combat the frizz is use frizz ease serum after washing her hair, then once her hair is dry, she will rub a few more drops in her hands then through her hair before combing it into a style. She swears this keeps her hair from frizzing.

I love the serum but have never tried this. If your friend tries it, please let me know the results.

Cybra