Any Naturals in Mississippi?

agar10

Lol, what a funny question right?! I know in the whole state of mississippi there must be some naturals! but when ever i look on threads i never see any that say they live here. So i was just wondering if there were any on this forum! PS im new to this site, (well i've been lurking for some time now and i've just decided to become an official member today!)

But if there are any natural ladies in the sip, especially on the coast we should have a meet up soon! Like really soon before i go off to college! :grin:

Loves Harmony

Lol, what a funny question right?! I know in the whole state of mississippi there must be some naturals! but when ever i look on threads i never see any that say they live here. So i was just wondering if there were any on this forum! PS im new to this site, (well i've been lurking for some time now and i've just decided to become an official member today!)

But if there are any natural ladies in the sip, especially on the coast we should have a meet up soon! Like really soon before i go off to college! :grin:

I Just moved down to Biloxi a month ago from Oklahoma. If would be great to have a meet up.

agar10

Cool! We should defiantly meet up! My mom's natural too so she could tag along! I wonder if there are any other naturals on the coast!! lol i know there are more than the three of us!! But if its only the three ill set up a lil meet or something.. :grin: