Any naturals using Carol's Daughter products??

BrownSkin2

I was in Sephora yesterday and saw the whole Carol's Daughter Line of products. I was tempted to purchase a few products, but I wanted to get your review first. Any naturals use any of those products? What products do you use and did it work for you? Thanks.

mommylioness

I sometimes use the Hair Milk and the Hair Balm. They both work pretty well, but I found if I used too much of either I ended up looking like I was letting my soul glow. For the most part, they are really moisturizing and really define your curls, but the Hair Balm can sometimes feel a little greasy.

100% Natural
4A Hair

caligirl

I like the Healthy Hair Butter for doing two-strand twists. It provides nice shine and hold. I also like the Tui hair oil because it smells so good.

Brownie

Do a search. I will bump the thread from last week about folks who didn't think the products were worth the money.

hopeful

I use Some of Maugerite's Magic and Khoret Amen hair oil on my nape area which is very dry and tightly coiled. I also like the hair balm. I think her products are worth the money, especially if you have really dry hair.