Any other must have Elucence products?? Other than the MB conditioner

SleekandBouncy

Other than the moisture balance conditioner are there any other must haves? How does the shampoo compare to CON and Keracare's hydrating shampoo? I noticed they have a lot of products like the deep conditioner and the silk product, wondering if they are worth ordering.

beana

I absolutely love their moisture acidiying and volumizing shampoos... The acidifying shampoo actually detangles my hair better than most conditioners! I like them both better than CON, because my hair always feels clean with these.

jngn

I can only compare Elucence MB shampoo to CON as I have not tried Keracare. I like Elucence MB shampoo much better than CON because it rinses cleanly yet leaves the hair moisturized. CON, to me, leaves my hair feeling slimy. Elucence is also ph balanced, so it detangles better IMO.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
The moisture benefits shampoo is heaven on earth. Just typing this is making me want to go and order some right now!

SleekandBouncy

Supergirl said:
The moisture benefits shampoo is heaven on earth. Just typing this is making me want to go and order some right now!

I only have Cream of Nature and Keracare's hydrating shampoo to compare and I have to use a clarifying shampoo fairly often with those.
Does the moisture benefits shampoo build up or weigh the hair down?

I'm really interested in their extended moisture repair, protective barrier balm and silk hydrating elixir.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Unlike CON shampoo, this shampoo doesn't build up and unlike Keracare's HD shampoo, it doesn't have any harsh ingredients. It's extremely wonderful. Try it out--a small bottle is very reasonable. :)

divinefavor

I love the Volumizing Clarifying Shampoo, Moisture Benefits Shampoo and the conditioner. I also love Keracare, but found it not to work for my hair anymore. Elucence is very mositurizing. I can use the volumizing clarifying shampoo every week without any mishaps. My only drawback to Elucence is that is doesn't leave my hair as bouncy as Keracare does. But, my remedy for it is shampoo with Volumizing Clarifying shampoo and then with the Moisture Benefits shampoo. I've found that gives me bounce.

I believe curlmart is having a sale on Elucence. I normally purchase from pleasant image though. However, my friend's beautician sells it, so I purchased my last batch from her.

However, I'm confident enough now in Elucence to order the 33 oz. So, I'll be making purchase with pleasant image soon.

Hardwksister

I've fallen in love with the Elucence products and this is my main staple. I use the clarifying poo, acidifying poo, sensitive scalp relaxer, moisture poo and conditioner and the Extended Moisture Repair. I used CON back in the day and it left terrible build up, i've never tried KeraCare but i'm tempted to try to Aveda Damage Remedy but i'm scared of the price. HTH.

SleekandBouncy

Go in an and ask for samples first. Nothing worse then spending $$ on products that don't work.

I ordered the moisture balance shampoo, extended treatment, wrap foam, silk elixer and shine spray.

Hardwksister said:
I've fallen in love with the Elucence products and this is my main staple. I use the clarifying poo, acidifying poo, sensitive scalp relaxer, moisture poo and conditioner and the Extended Moisture Repair. I used CON back in the day and it left terrible build up, i've never tried KeraCare but i'm tempted to try to Aveda Damage Remedy but i'm scared of the price. HTH.

jasmin

Elucence is in my rotation. I basically have 3 lines I use almost everything. I use the moisture shampoo, acidifying shampoo, silk elixir and the mb conditioner. Love them all.
For health and moisture Elucence is the one.

If you are looking for the sleek swinging look then I use Keracare.

BrownBetty

Y'all broads are awful :p I just bought the Aveda DR line and that set me back a grip, now y'all talking about this poo, damn!

Anybody willing to sell a couple of ounces of the Acidfying poo?

I loooove the Elucence cond and poo...