Any Reviews on the Aveda Cherry Almond Bark Conditioner?

divinefavor

I've been anxiously awaiting a real deep conditioner by Aveda, but haven't heard of them coming out with any yet. I didn't like the deep revitalizing conditioner. As I was browsing their website I came across the Cherry Almond Bark conditioner. I had no idea that it was a deep conditioner. Has anyone tried this deep conditioner? All reviews good or bad are welcomed. :grin:

I've been anxiously awaiting a real deep conditioner by Aveda, but haven't heard of them coming out with any yet. I didn't like the deep revitalizing conditioner. As I was browsing their website I came across the Cherry Almond Bark conditioner. I had no idea that it was a deep conditioner. Has anyone tried this deep conditioner? All reviews good or bad are welcomed. :grin:

I have them both and I liked the DRHC better.:ohwell: But as we know, what doesn't work for me, may work for you. The Cherry almond wasn't BAD, but I won't buy it again. HTH

I have them both and I liked the DRHC better.:ohwell: But as we know, what doesn't work for me, may work for you. The Cherry almond wasn't BAD, but I won't buy it again. HTH

I haven't tried it but...

Laflaca your hair is beautiful!!!!!!!

I used this conditioner about 9 years ago adn I don't recall what it was like. Sorry... I don't want to :hijacked: but I have to say it...

La Flaca your hair is beautiful :wow:

Okay please don't stone me :takecover:

You can have the thread back.

Really...I only gave the DRHC one try, I guess I should have tried it again. :grin: I gave it away though. I won't be purchasing the Cherry Almond Bark then.

Errah...la flaca, girl your hair is absolutely gorgeous!!! I almost past out when I saw your siggy.

Well I've tried it for over a year on natural and now texlaxed hair. I really have to say that even when used with heat it doesn't do much for my hair. It doesn't really soften, detangle or deep condition my hair any more than a cheap conditioner.

It does smell good and it's worth a try for your hair. I'm just trying to use up what I have left, the good thing is that it has lasted forever and a day! :)

I wouldn't recommend it though if I was asked to suggest a conditioner I would suggest the Keracare line or Redken Smooth Down line.

sorry divine, not even i can say i tried it :(
i never hear much talk about it either so maybe you can curb that pj in ya until you find the next aveda thing to buy girl!!!:grin:

I used this conditioner about 9 years ago adn I don't recall what it was like. Sorry... I don't want to :hijacked: but I have to say it...

La Flaca your hair is beautiful :wow:

Okay please don't stone me :takecover:

You can have the thread back.

Really...I only gave the DRHC one try, I guess I should have tried it again. :grin: I gave it away though. I won't be purchasing the Cherry Almond Bark then.

Errah...la flaca, girl your hair is absolutely gorgeous!!! I almost past out when I saw your siggy.

Thanks a lot Princesslocks:kiss: & Divinefavor :kiss: Henna & Aveda are doing miracles:grin:

Back