Any Rusk Sensories or Deep Shine Users

Tracy

Please post your results with any products from this line - if you please... /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elyse

<font color="purple">
Tracy,

I posted about the Rusk Sensories Hair Mask about 2 weeks ago on the old boards. It contains babassu oil, balm mint, meadowfoamseed extracts and lots of other good stuff all in a thick, rich clay base. I posted all of the ingredients before and it was very long!!

I use it once a week or so under a heating cap as a deep conditioner. It is great!!! My hair is noticeably softer and shinier after using it. I also love the slight stimulating tingle that I get from it on my scalp too /images/graemlins/smile.gif!!</font color>

Tracy

Kitkat - it's a line of products in the Rusk series... /images/graemlins/smile.gif Did you ever try the Sebastian glaze?

Elyse: Thanks for your review - I thought I saw someone post about this line. I'm trying the Calm reconstrcutor. I already like the Moist conditioner and I am also using some bottles I've found of the Purify and the Protector (?) shampoo in my hair care closet as well....

I'm just trying tem today after having had them in my possession for a while. I'll let you know how it goes.

Question: You didn't find the Kaolin Clay in the masque you used drying at all? I recall seeing this ingredient in several products for oily skin to combat overproduction of oil and blemishes....I just wondered how this played out in a hair care product....

How is it a few days post wash? No dryness?

Kitkat

Never tried the Sebastian glaze, Tracy, but I know you've talked about Color Shines. If it's the same thing, I'll have to try it sometime. Thanx!! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

BlkMane

Tracy-

I use Rusk Calm as a LIGHT protein conditioner (I leave it in as per the instructions for only a minute or two). I like it fine.

I use this mostly when I'm washing my hair more frequently (because I'm wearing it curly) and alternate it with a moisturizing conditioner. I also used it a lot when I was completely natural.

I also used to use Rusk Wired for curl enhancement &amp; hold waaaay back, but over time I found it drying so I switched to other products.