Anyone Else Can't Search???

Status
Not open for further replies.

shra1924

The search function has not been working for a few days now. After you enter your info and hit the search button it takes you to a blank page. Anyone else having this problem? Site managers pleeeaaase look in to it, as this is how I get my information. As a newbie, I would hate to keep asking questions that have already been answered.

discobiscuits

The search function has not been working for a few days now. After you enter your info and hit the search button it takes you to a blank page. Anyone else having this problem? Site managers pleeeaaase look in to it, as this is how I get my information. As a newbie, I would hate to keep asking questions that have already been answered.

this happens to me all the time. sometimes if you refresh the page then it will bring up your search. usually that does not work.

i also find that if i use the advanced search and narrow the results to 1yr or less i get better results.

don't know what else to suggest b/c the search feature is tricky for me too. sometimes if i use two or more search terms it won't give me a return. i think if you just play around with the advanced features you may find a combo that will get you your search results. *shrug* hope this helps.

A.Marie

I have the same problem. It takes me to a blank page. If I refresh, then it says wait 30 seconds between searches. I have even erased cookies and deleted history but I still cannot use the search feature.

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
We are working on it guys, there are over a million post, so the index has to be rebuilt. thank you for your patience.

TwistNMx

Not only can I not search, but for many months now I don't get notifications anymore. IDK what happened? :sad:

JOI

I can't search either, I was looking for some information and I had to go to google, This sucks :( When will it be fixed????

ellennicole

Never.

LOL, kinda kidding, but the search on this thing is quite tricky. Some days it works and some days it doesn't.

SmileyJ22

I always do an advanced search and choose to search in the titles only. and it always works for me that way. But in the beginning I had the same issue until I started clicking advanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.