Anyone got hiar growth because of Ayurvedic oils?

BlackHairDiva

I'm thinking about trying out Kesavardhini oil in my hair. I heard that t should be used with coconut oil or mustard oil for hair growth. Anyone tried this before? If so , how long have you used it? when did you start seeing results? How long is your hair currently because of it?

What ayurvedic hair oil will give good hair growth?

KenyafromCT

I'm thinking about trying out Kesavardhini oil in my hair. I heard that t should be used with coconut oil or mustard oil for hair growth. Anyone tried this before? If so , how long have you used it? when did you start seeing results? How long is your hair currently because of it?

What ayurvedic hair oil will give good hair growth?
Hi. Did you have success with this oil?

KenyafromCT

I’m oiling my hair as I type this. My diy hair oil on the left. Sunflower on the right. To see how each one works. I did notice that on both sides it became super brittle as I applied the oil. Seems like my hair began to shed a little. I’m not sure if it was just me finger detangling or if it’s make my hair break. I oiled it a few weeks back. Used bringraj oil and I don’t remember my hair doing it. And maybe I wet my hair prior to applying the bringraj oil? I can’t remember. Ugh.