Anyone had hair growth from Patience hair oil?

I brought some a while back. I had so much new growth till it was ridiculous. I like it.

I would love to see the pics :yep:

Yes, I have growth with her product. As well as Bee-Mine. Patience does work. Love this stuff.

Glad that you like it :yep:

i love patience and this oil..
I got growth with it..

It works....:)

I would love to see pics as well...been on vacation so I missed this thread...ladies,please post a review when you can,it would be greatly appreciated :yep:

Be careful if you order from her site. I ordered 4 of her oils and never got them. I emailed her NUMEROUS times and she didn't answer OR send the product!I was not able to get a Paypal refund because of the time that passed. That was Fall 2009--she said on her site that she was backordered then too.

Isn't checkmate patience? Im just saying. I want to hear update from members who are not the vendor.

Last edited:
Be careful if you order from her site. I ordered 4 of her oils and never got them. I emailed her NUMEROUS times and she didn't answer OR send the product!I was not able to get a Paypal refund because of the time that passed. That was Fall 2009--she said on her site that she was backordered then too.

I apologize for this major oversight. Please pm me so that this can be immediately resolved.

well here's the new website. The 8oz sells for $8. I haven't tried it yet but once I run out of BeeMine (that stuff lasts forever) I may do that or just try my hand on making my own sulfur mix.

BUMPING

Has anyone recently tried this oil? I keep getting emails that it is on sale for $5 until 4/30.
SexySin985
i kept getting her emails about the sale and decided to order... BIG MISTAKE :nono:... it's been just about 2 weeks and i haven't received my order yet, i've haven't received an email saying when my order will be shipped and i've sent 3 emails with no reply... yet i received about 5-6 emails promoting her sale, even after i emailed her... i don't understand why she's promoting her product and not fulfilling her orders... also she doesn't have a real website, just her forum (i'll be d@mn if i join) and she doesn't have a phone number...
DO NOT ORDER FROM Patience for Long Hair!

eta:
wish i would've seen this b4 i ordered
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XveEOUnOYb0

Last edited:
Back