Anyone Know Of Any Products That Have Bamboo?

sparkle25

Hello

I had a hair analysis a long time ago and basically I need bamboo because my hair is so fragile. I can’t use anything that has a lot of oils either. I was told by the ladies at komaza care that in their experience they have only done analysis on one other person other than me who truly low porosity hair. They hardly had any product recommendations for me and most of the ones they did were unavailable. They did suggest bamboo and I guess I’m gonna try again to stop this breakage. Any suggestions?
Thanks

Aggie

How about this one sold on Amazon and other products sites that sell Dominican Republic hair products:

I use one by Follicle Care also from the DR but it is sold locally here in the Bahamas and the DR. I can't find the one I use online. I actually love this product but I have normal porosity hair and don't know how this one will work for you.

You can also purchase Bamboo tea and make a tea rinse out of it and spray on your scalp and hair. You can find bamboo tea on www.beautifullybamboo.com or on Amazon.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
In No Particular Order
Beautifully Bamboo (or a Bamboo Supplement)
Naturelle Grow's Bamboo & Silk DC'er (ETSY)
ABP's Bamboo Products (ETSY)
Curls & Potions Bamboo and Rice Water Rinse
Bamboo Tea

sparkle25

In No Particular Order
Bamboo Tea

Thank you ( and everyone else too)!

When I first got this analysis, naturellw grow was so sweet and made me a DC leaving out all the oils that were too heavy for my hair.

I’m about to go check out APB and the curls potion ❤️

sparkle25

In No Particular Order
Bamboo Tea

Girlllll that curls and potions looks so good! I just bought the chebe growth rice water, the chebe deep conditioner and the thirsty hair leave in spray. I absolutely love the ingredients! Perfect for what my low porosity hair needs.

THEN I wrote the woman from NurCreations and told her about my hair woes and the analysis . She wrote back “ were gonna get it together”. Awwwww ❤️ She’s making me her chebe oil but instead of olive oil she’s gonna use grape seed, rice bran, almond or safflower and making me her bamboo hair serum also replacing the heavy oils with lighter ones.

I’m so exited y’all! Man I love the ladies on here and in our community ❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:

n_vizion

If they suggested bamboo then I definitely recommend Beautifully Bamboo tea. It's excellent for shedding and, over time, your new growth will grow in thicker (and stronger). Because you're consuming the bamboo silica in liquid form, it should be absorbed fairly well internally. Pairing bamboo tea with supplements only enhances the results. You might also want to experiment with the provitamin bamboo extract that you can add to your conditioner on wash day. It's not a protein so you can still use it with your hydrating or protein conditioners. It's a simple way to get bamboo silica directly on the strand.

Hope that helps!

Last edited: